**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show opposing teams item use in AW

I think it would be good to have a item tab When viewing the other teams health and PI in AW. I see no reason why we should not know how many of the 15 items they have left to use. It will allow us to know how many items we need to use if we are needing more points. Knowing if the other team is out of item uses and our boss is still standing would be beneficial for strategy. Also save us items for future wars. I know that is not what you want as a business but it would be a nice thing to know.

Comments

• Options
    faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    I think it would be good to have a item tab When viewing the other teams health and PI in AW. I see no reason why we should not know how many of the 15 items they have left to use. It will allow us to know how many items we need to use if we are needing more points. Knowing if the other team is out of item uses and our boss is still standing would be beneficial for strategy. Also save us items for future wars. I know that is not what you want as a business but it would be a nice thing to know.

Kabam wants to increase their business and your needs are demonstrate them less income LOL :D:D:D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't think it's a matter of a business model so much as it doesn't really matter how many Items the other Ally uses. Gauging whether we use Items or not can be done based on the Stats and the scoring.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    That seems overly superfluous.