**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing Back Issue #1: Ultron's Assault

Comments

• bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

This is my bad. I was under the assumption that this Quest used the same Energy Requirements as our current event quests, but I didn't know that way back when it was released we had it at 1,3,3. Sorry about that guys :disappointed:

What about the fact that it's partially completed? Is it showing progress from 2015?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’ve done 2 paths already and I haven’t used any items yet. These quests (for now) seem doable. I only have 1 R5 and 4 R4 champs and my 6* are useless so I think it can be done.
  • KOSHKOSH Posts: 34
    bdawg923 wrote: »

This is my bad. I was under the assumption that this Quest used the same Energy Requirements as our current event quests, but I didn't know that way back when it was released we had it at 1,3,3. Sorry about that guys :disappointed:

What about the fact that it's partially completed? Is it showing progress from 2015?

@Kabam Vydious
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Anyone tested Daredevil with crit team and spam sp1 on the first quest?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is more annoying than hard.
  • Neck_upNeck_up Posts: 2
    Not sure who comes up with this stuff, variant is extremely disappointing. Thought the idea was to make the game fun, not expensive
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Neck_up wrote: »
    Not sure who comes up with this stuff, variant is extremely disappointing. Thought the idea was to make the game fun, not expensive

If it is expensive for you to complete variant, the difficulty is not made for you
  • Hey All,

Noticed a mistake in the original forum post regarding the rewards. I've updated it now, but originally the post said Mastery and Completion of the event will award 1 5-Star Crystal, but it's actually 2!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I’ve done 2 paths already and I haven’t used any items yet. These quests (for now) seem doable. I only have 1 R5 and 4 R4 champs and my 6* are useless so I think it can be done.

I find that hard to believe. Either you spent a ton of units or the champs you do have are top gods. Would love to see the champs used and the completion %
  • Soup071506Soup071506 Posts: 3
    Why does the classic difficulty show I’ve alresdy completed most of it but I haven’t even ran any of it yet
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Difficulty is just about right ... thanks and more of this type of content

I find that hard to believe. Either you spent a ton of units or the champs you do have are top gods. Would love to see the champs used and the completion %

m29mob4fmofu.png

I just completed the first chapter. My team consisted of 5/65 Sabretooth, 4/55 Blade, 4/55 GP, 3/45 Domino, and 5/50 Killmonger.

EDIT: I did not use one single item.

I will say that while chapter 1 is relatively easy and I will most likely be able to explore it, it’s only because I have some great mutant and skill champs. I attempted chapter two (tech/mystic) and was completely destroyed. Since my mystic champs are absolute trash and I cannot get one decent mystic to save my life I can really only bring tech champs and I only have a couple that could even hold up for a couple fights. So needless to say these quests require you to have a very diverse roster which is difficult when you only pull the same champs time and time again.
  • OneManArmy wrote: »
    Hansen_NBC wrote: »
    I can honestly say I was excited for the Ultron quests but was immediately let down.. I tried to go into variant difficulty but cannot event attempt it because I "do not meet the requirements". So I check out classic difficulty and is a complete joke. The rewards are totally useless to me, someone that doesn't need 3* heroes anymore. Where is the difficulty for intermediate players? The rewards for classic are trash and a waste of time, it's not going to help me progress at all. It doesn't make sense to have such a large gap of difficulty and rewards from classic straight to variant.. like... HUH?!?!

Its class spesific. First one is mutant and skills only

Thank you for clarifying that, either way, my main argument was that they didn't implement a difficulty for the middle guys. Classic is not really worth the rewards and variant is obviously tailored for higher endgame players. It wouldn't be such a bother if they at least made classic rewards worth while.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I can honestly say I was excited for the Ultron quests but was immediately let down.. I tried to go into variant difficulty but cannot event attempt it because I "do not meet the requirements". So I check out classic difficulty and is a complete joke. The rewards are totally useless to me, someone that doesn't need 3* heroes anymore. Where is the difficulty for intermediate players? The rewards for classic are trash and a waste of time, it's not going to help me progress at all. It doesn't make sense to have such a large gap of difficulty and rewards from classic straight to variant.. like... HUH?!?!

Thank you for clarifying that, either way, my main argument was that they didn't implement a difficulty for the middle guys. Classic is not really worth the rewards and variant is obviously tailored for higher endgame players. It wouldn't be such a bother if they at least made classic rewards worth while.

THE REWARDS ARE THE SAME AS THEY WERE IN 2015. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »

m29mob4fmofu.png

I just completed the first chapter. My team consisted of 5/65 Sabretooth, 4/55 Blade, 4/55 GP, 3/45 Domino, and 5/50 Killmonger.

You have the type of champs at that level most don't have. That's why you didn't use any items haha

The average player doesn't and that's why it's ridiculous
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

m29mob4fmofu.png

You have the type of champs at that level most don't have. That's why you didn't use any items haha

The average Player isn't supposed to do this quest now. You should focus on eq
  • LynnixLynnix Posts: 16
    Awesome rewards...but borderline unattainable. Basically we're going to be paying for these rank up gems with actual money if we aren't fortunate enough to have at least 5 4/5 5 star champs..maybe not even then. I don't know I respect the idea but the rewards for classic are lame imo and the other rewards are just out of reach. It would be nice to have a middle ground instead of two extremes.
  • The difficulty wouldn’t be so bad if you weren’t steered into 2 classes. Nice scam, won’t be doing this.
  • Lynnix wrote: »
    Awesome rewards...but borderline unattainable. Basically we're going to be paying for these rank up gems with actual money if we aren't fortunate enough to have at least 5 4/5 5 star champs..maybe not even then. I don't know I respect the idea but the rewards for classic are lame imo and the other rewards are just out of reach. It would be nice to have a middle ground instead of two extremes.

Exactly the point I'm making but everyone thinks it's hilarious, apparently.

m29mob4fmofu.png

This isn’t for the average player. Read the announcement.
  • hahahahahah hilarious

kabam you're too funny.

this thing is on some crazy crack. I"m almost 700k and played for 4 years now and I made it three fights in.

If you think this isn't intended as a handout to those top players who ALREADY HAD A STACKED ROSTER AND DIDN'T NEED THESE RANK UP ITEMS ANYWAY, just to give them something to do so they will quit whining, so they can make new you tube videos with their ALREADY STACKED ROSTER taking it down in one day, you're kidding yourself.

You can keep it. It will sit undone. For a lot of others as well. Ugh this company sometimes man. All of that BS before about balance and champs being OP, all of it was just words. You don't care about anything but money.

Translation: if I can't finish it on day one, it is broken.

You don't have to do the content, you can just, I don't know, be stuck at whatever progress and skill level you are forever, and never get better, and never get stronger, and never be able to overcome the content eventually. But most players get better over time, most players improve their roster over time, and most players eventually are able to do content that they couldn't do before, and for most players that's probably part of the fun of the game.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »

THE REWARDS ARE THE SAME AS THEY WERE IN 2015. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET

Nothing I don't understand about that, but go ahead and hit the caps lock a little harder, just for fun. My argument as I said earlier is that they should have done an intermediate difficulty at least. Why make a super hard difficulty with great rewards if they were supposed to be rewards from 2015? They basically threw the middle finger to intermediate guys and did something for beginners and experts. Understand my view point?

That's totally not the case for intermediate players. This actually helps mid level players because it allows you to me to grow your roster and do other content.