**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hi guys I really need your help with tips on intercept

Hi y'all and sorry to disturb u guys but I've being struggling with intercept I tried a few methods like M.L.L.L with magik it works great for some time but when then AI finally decides to go for a light attack I'll be dashing right at it. I tried to intercept dash attacks but I think it's a bit risky. Please guys if u may share with us your intercept technique's and how to keep the blocking damage at minimum it will be really helpful I'm doinylg best in ACT 5.3 but the damage that I take from block alone is insane considering that I still use 4* till now. I'll really appreciate the help. thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Practice bro. Go to ROL because they have no crazy buffs, just lots o life. You know the methods for it, just need to practice. ROL also farms high potions.
  • Options
    StikyStiky Posts: 79
    @Rooney_Nation thanks so much for your feedback so your saying that the methods I follow is right?. Because I can't really depend on using it on the uncollected difficulty. I agree that intercepting dash attacks need lots of practice but using magik infinite power lock method like M.L.L.L can't be don't perfectly and people are still saying that it works I did everything right but I end getting hit by them light attacks I wish if I can find a solution to that );
  • Options
    It works. Keep practicing and you’ll figure it out. ROL is the best place to learn it. I can’t give you a fix all for it, but practice will you’ll get it.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    OP, search on youtube for "dorky diggety dave". He has some great videos on intercepting and instinctive touch. They are the best videos out there to teach you how to intercept. Watch the videos then practice on ROL like Rooney said. You practice enough, it will become second nature to you and you will do it instinctively without even thinking about it. Good luck!
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I find intercepting with a medium attack to be much easier. You need to put yourself in a position where you can intercept. How? Dorky Diggety Dave is the way to go, since there are various methods and he makes them very clear. In the end you also have to practice.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    MLLM, dash back, intercept. Works the majority of the time without flaw. Certain characters will react with their s1 though, so be careful as it's ridiculously easy to build up their power meter with the technique.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I found keeping distance and letting them come to you works best or just evade a few times and intercept heavy and specials