**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which to Awaken?... 4* Blade or Archangel

If you had to pick between an awakened Blade or Archangel 4 -star which would you pick?

Why would be helpful too.

I'm all ears!

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I prefer AA. His defense is weak but his offense is crazy.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    AA's utility comes from being awakened. Blade's ability is a "nice to have."

I would go with AA, but you won't be disappointed with either.
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    It’s really up to you, both benefit greatly from an awakening gem
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Depends if you have a Ghost Rider if so go Blade baby, if not Archangel can wreak safeguard nodes.
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Depends on your roster and need... Both are great. I would chose Blade due to regen.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Blade gets regen and AA stops regen. It’s up to you which one you need more. Personally I would do Blade
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    I still think I would do AA.

Edit: The regen killing and AAR reduction for everyone will let you plow through content you have no right to.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    archangel
  • Options
    CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Blade
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go with blade. If the opponent is bleed or poison immune then AA is completely useless but its not the case with blade. Blade hits hard enough to get the fight going even when facing a bleed immune champ. And those synergies make blade more powerful.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    AA. AA was mentioned, Blades regen is really useful but at the end of the day it isn’t absolutely necessary for him to be a really good champ. I have him duped with a pretty high sig and tbh more often than not the only time I ever use it is in story mode, and Sometimes AQ but even then it’s rare. A large majority of content in the game is short and bursty and even the longer fights you can manage without taking too much damage if you have a decent amount of skill. AA on the other hand is God Tier only when he is awakened otherwise he is just ok. As you can see from this months EQ, AA let’s you absolutely destroy content that Kabam makes specifically for people to struggle with. In my opinion, he is the biggest cheat code in the game, providing he is duped and the opponent bleeds and can be poisoned. For the record, most championships in the game are neither Bleed nor Poison immune.