**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance merge scam!!

We are being penalized for something one our members is doing and me or any of my officers know who it's is?! But this guy with a high PI rating base comes through scammed my alliance officers a ND few members guys who've been down more than 6 months and took them saying we're merging alliance to be stronger! HE SHOULD BE PENALIZED TOO THATS DIRTY THEY STILL WATCH OUR ALLIANCE RIGHT NOW AND TAKE EVERYONE WE GET!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Dude, enough. You are just spamming the forums now.
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    I think the ones that go aren’t loyal is all
  • Options
    I ain't spamming nun all these blogs on here you on mine this one is not for you simple as that
  • Options
    q4i4ghyfpwii.png
    You just joined, posted 4 threads, 2 duplicate, 1 closed and all on the same topic. Spam.
  • Options
    Ain no damn spam bra i came here for questions i been needed answers to that's why i dropped them back to back i got more **** to do with my time believe me
  • Options
    Ain no damn spam bra i came here for questions i been needed answers to that's why i dropped them back to back i got more **** to do with my time believe me

Then go do those things. You got your answer from your first post. You won't get anything better.
  • Options
    Yeah yeah
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    We are being penalized for something one our members is doing and me or any of my officers know who it's is?! But this guy with a high PI rating base comes through scammed my alliance officers a ND few members guys who've been down more than 6 months and took them saying we're merging alliance to be stronger! HE SHOULD BE PENALIZED TOO THATS DIRTY THEY STILL WATCH OUR ALLIANCE RIGHT NOW AND TAKE EVERYONE WE GET!

Just so I understand. He joined your alliance, and then him and some other members of the alliance left and joined another alliance?
  • Options
    Nah he pm me first, told him no I'm good there's no way we can physically merge he said yes we can I will add all your officers and then they will come back to you, what I don't get is your elders bane r4/5 5*s everyone lvl 60 why are you having problems in AW and trying to take ally members from a bronze 2/3 ally at the time
  • Options
    Only reason I even talk about that is because of the pentalty me and my Alliance received because of "cheating" and I'll tell u rn we never had a reason to cheat of anything sabotaging a alliance is cheating
  • Options
    So your members left and joined a better alliance?
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Mbizz wrote: »
    That's how I read it and now he is accusing the guy of cheating in aw to persuade the others to leave
  • Options
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Mbizz wrote: »
    That's how I read it and now he is accusing the guy of cheating in aw to persuade the others to leave

So let me ask you this. If you were a member in an alliance that just got docked for cheating and dropped to bronze 1, and an opportunity to join a better alliance, with better rewards was presented to you, would you join the new alliance?

It’s a rhetorical question.

• Options
    KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    I'm loving this story...please OP, tell us more.
This discussion has been closed.