**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stan Lee: The Legend has died, and the only reward is the "True Believer" title?

MrCool21xMrCool21x Posts: 4
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello everybody. Hope you are having a good day! I just wanted to talk about the "True Believer" title. In my opinion, a true legend, Stan Lee, has died, and Kabam have given us a title of "True Believer." I don't think that the title is enough of a reward! I think that there should be way more rewords due to the fact that Stan Lee died! A legend has died, and the only thing Kabam gave us in order to remember Stan Lee is a title? There should be way more rewards than just a title! If people are going to remember Stan Lee, it would be with rewards way more bigger than a title! I think if Kabam would really want us to remember Stan Lee, it would be by giving all summoners absolutely massive rewards! This way, all the people will truly remember Stan Lee.
A truly wonderful man has died recently. Stan Lee was an amazing man! If not him, there would be no Marvel! He has lived a wonderful life with a massive amount of fans! Rest In Peace, Stan Lee. We all love you!

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    My True Believer title is there and will stay there forever. I'm very happy about it.
    I wish, in a near future, that they will create some content based on him. Like being in an EQ storyline or something like that. As in MCU movies, a cameo.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    rewards for someones death is disgusting....
    ways to commemorate him are a different story.
    a special event based around him would be great. because it could be used as a way to tell a story.

but the one thing i wanted was a Stan Lee profile pic.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Gimme stuff.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why would we demand a reward for someone's death? I would love a stan lee loading screen, but a title is good enough.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    expecting in game rewards over someone's passing...you are rotten!
  • Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    you have problems dude someone has passed away and you are here asking rewards for it. entitled and spoiled..
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

We all will miss Stan very much, however this thread seems to be descending into nonconstructive territory. While we appreciate all ideas and suggestions brought forth, we are going to close this thread for now.

Thank you
This discussion has been closed.