**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is korg to over powered?

Just thinking as a defender there is no one even close to korgs abilities and if anyone else thinks his way to over powered

Is korg to over powered? 104 votes

Yes He definetly is
48%
MavRCK_SnakeEyes69The_OneJaffacakedJRock808CrkwestSpity68Dukebelli300TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireteekqzuffyJohan66777YotzPcc880MonasouNanoDroidAnurag1606Solrac_2 50 votes
No his not to bad
31%
Alex13369SungjNojokejaymDTMelodicMetalWorknprogressFabi1989tufan_1974Rasilovertaojay1DankestChefsbdjdkChampioncriticKobster84GhostboytjieMaldroit2Reaper213Mitchell35SilentKissOne_Kermit_BoiTheSpicyKnight 33 votes
Dont care i never fight him
13%
A_Noob_Is1Foxhero007SceptilemaniacSpurgeon14Cupidcx23433ace930999Avengers320IBlueShiftITheSquish671XxOriginalxXLostReplica23PrasannaDragonsniperRhQ 14 votes
Im gonna pretend im a god vs everyone and troll the post
6%
Haji_SaabTrimbobKil63HarnitjimmyjohnsFungeonAngusMac279 7 votes

Comments

• LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    No his not to bad
    He just takes a different play style to beat him than you would normally do. I like him and wish I had him
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    No his not to bad
    Thanks to YouTube, his sp1 can be perfectly dexteritied. So I don't think I'll have much issues if I ever face him
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Yes He definetly is
    @Fungeon ip is above god tier though that 2* will conquer all .
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Yes He definetly is
    And korg is 5 times harder than any other defender in the game now, that makes him overpowered IMO
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Not much of an opinion yet. Haven’t used him much. Based on comments I should level my 5* for AW.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'm not going to respond either way right now, but what THEY need to do, is give us MULTIPLE MASTERY set-ups PLEASE. Korg is hard enough, but if the counter to him is spending 25 units every time you face off against him that's a problem.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    My issue is just the sp1
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited November 2018
    Yes He definetly is
    Check my profile - SaChi Blade in game... I have Korg r4... He is beast for even tougher team than our own... he eventually got 9 kills at boss level...

uzu6riw77sva.png

• BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited November 2018
    Yes He definetly is
    BlackSaChi wrote: »
    Check my profile - SaChi Blade in game... I have Korg r4... He is beast for even tougher team than our own... he eventually got 9 kills at boss level...

uzu6riw77sva.png

9 kills I would say that's not bad at all

4fefobn7f4ob.png
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    No his not to bad
    https://youtu.be/6dF5g02Hr20

The shallow evade intercept solos Korg on all nodes. Practice and you don't need to remove dexterity.