**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Further clarification on Aegon compensation.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I understand you'll receive the compensation for the highest difficulty completed; however, will we receive the same compensation multiple times for the number of paths completed on the highest difficulty?

I.e. - 3.1 UC will give you X number of packages for every completed path (beating Aegon X number of times).

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I understand you'll receive the compensation for the highest difficulty completed; however, will we receive the same compensation multiple times for the number of paths completed on the highest difficulty?

I.e. - 3.1 UC will give you X number of packages for every completed path (beating Aegon X number of times).

I would like to know if he has been fixed and when we get this compensation
  • Options
    Hamin wrote: »

I would like to know if he has been fixed and when we get this compensation

I dont think the fix has been pushed yet.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    No. We're getting one package.
  • Options
    No. We're getting one package.

Poop.

I wonder if they've considered this issue?
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Compensation for aegon? What happened?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Realistically, he was meant to be hard either way. This would have affected a small number of people at a specific point. Highly unlikely it affected them all 6 times. Possible. Not probable. Either way, free Energy. Lol.
  • Options
    Realistically, he was meant to be hard either way. This would have affected a small number of people at a specific point. Highly unlikely it affected them all 6 times. Possible. Not probable. Either way, free Energy. Lol.

I agree with the free energy. I'll save them for the next EQ.

On a side note, props to Kabam for actually fixing the bug before the EQ was over unlike the last two times.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

Such nonsense usual. This has impacted a huge amount of players since the fix was only pushed lived yesterday. So yes every times someone ran a path they were fighting bugged content.

They should give out each compensation package to every difficulty people have completed since he was bugged. Just handing out the highest is a cheap move.

the assumption is if you did it on UC you would have done it on master no items used.
    if you did it on master you would have done it on heroic no items used.

however i do believe if you used items on UC on one path and you ran it 6 times you would have likely used items all 6 times.

but how do they give everyone exact right compensation?
    no matter how you look at it some will always benifit more than others.
    for example i use 0 items on UC so i get free stuff... YAY for me...
  • Options
    Memnoch72Memnoch72 Posts: 12
    Has the “fix” even been implemented yet? Or will it be like every other fix that benefits the player and be “in the next patch”?
  • Options
    Any word?
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    It’s pretty simple. And sad. The “compensation” is the same for someone that did 6 times the work as someone that did 1/6th of the work.

Kabam has no one, and I mean not one person employed with any customer satisfaction knowledge. They’re crusaders and are afraid to over compensate and make “monsters”. When in fact they should
    Focus on making a great product and not worry about compensation. Cuz when your product is great you won’t need to compensate.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Wierd Thing is reviving was useless because of that bug, if you triggered a parry you most likely died, once he had furies up it was quit and start again, I only have a 4* aa and it was really annoying. if I died I had to start again had to run that one room about 15 times, the compensation is meh compared to the amount of extra fights I had to do over and over again
  • Options
    TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Either way, the character and nodes are designed for a one shot. Without it, he gets massively overpowered. I know the Ultron quest on Variant is designed with end game players in mind and I am ok with that. However, UC should not be designed for end game players. End game players can easily one shot him, as you hear from the multitude of braggarts on the forums. However, since you can become uncollected at level 40, then UC content should be designed with that in mind. Calling something a difficult fight when it is literally "one shot or die" is terrible content creation.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I think the package should contain some boosts as well. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a lot of people popped some of them that maybe only had a 4* r4 AA like me. Only 3 lv2 revives is kind of a joke. UC should get more revives than Master. I used more than that and did all 6 paths before this was fixed. I even did master first and didn't rush into uncollected just in case some issue came up, but I guess I still did it too fast.
  • Options
    We're working on getting this out and hope to have it be soon! We thank you all for your patience and apologize for the wait.
This discussion has been closed.