Options

Alliance War Punishment for cheating not fair

The current punishment to a cheating alliance is not fair to the alliance that doesn’t cheat. Kabam needs to give the non-cheating alliance the win regardless of “We are not sure if the other team didn’t cheat that the other alliance would have won.” It should not matter Kabam. The team that cheated should NEVER get the victory! It cost the non- cheating team so much rewards and impacts their season ranking! Please change this immediately. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense.

Comments

• Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    please change this immediately... right
    imagine kabam changing stuff whenever someone signs up for forum and demands something in their first ever post...
  • Options
    Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    I agree
  • Options
    Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Cheating should disqualify and result in an auto win.
  • Options
    007007 Posts: 5
    Turok09 wrote: »
    The current punishment to a cheating alliance is not fair to the alliance that doesn’t cheat. Kabam needs to give the non-cheating alliance the win regardless of “We are not sure if the other team didn’t cheat that the other alliance would have won.” It should not matter Kabam. The team that cheated should NEVER get the victory! It cost the non- cheating team so much rewards and impacts their season ranking! Please change this immediately. Your reasoning doesn’t make sense.
    Turok09 wrote: »

• Options
    007007 Posts: 5
    i hate cheating that,s why i left my ohter ally....freeze the ranting after seizoen than the cant cheat anymore...and than the have too use there skills....!!!!this is not fun playing anymore....first we get a empty field.....and now we have that the make 46 kills and we 12.....!!!! this have too CHANGE QWICK!!! ;(