**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

And The First 6* Is......!!!!

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
Karnak.... womp womp lol.

Comments

• Options
    I actually don’t have a Medusa or I would’ve been ok with it.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Oh. I thought if you are opening a 6 Star you have to have at least Medusa and blade, because everyone and there Mother above 200k rating has them xD
  • Options
    BDVMBDVM Posts: 67
    My first 6 star was Jane Foster :(
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Oh. I thought if you are opening a 6 Star you have to have at least Medusa and blade, because everyone and there Mother above 200k rating has them xD

Luck still plays a huge roll in the game... I'm well over 200k rating and I don't have Blade, Medusa, Corvus, Starky, or some of the other top champions.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

350k with neither at anything higher than 3*...
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

Nearly 600k and no 4* Blade or Voodoo here.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

I'm 708k and don't have either Blade or Medusa 5*
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

My 650k account has blade but no medusa. My 225k account has a 5/50 blade, 4/40 duped karnak and 4/40 medusa. She's staying at 4/40 till i get corvus to 5/50. I've yet to play any of them together in any quest since they're buried behind better champs.
    My 650k account has a 6* Elektra, whom i call "the closer", cause she closes out the bosses with crazy damage. Karnak is not a good 6 star...
  • Options
    I don’t hate Karnak but still pretty sure my 5/50 KM outclasses a 6* Karnak.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I had actually had pretty good luck with my first 3 6* champs: Yondu, Red Hulk, and then my real big win, Killmonger. RNG finally caught up to me on 6* #4 with Iron Fist. Not complaining because I realize how lucky I had been previously. But it is always a downer when you spend so long building up the shards and then get a laughing stock champ. I just hope for better luck next time. :smile:
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Karnak hav carry my thuget varirant. Mode in the ultron event. So he defliy Not bad. He sp3 Can be good to use. Folow with a sp1 after the. Most champ ve dies.
  • Options
    Pit_Pit_ Posts: 32
    Gamer wrote: »
    Karnak hav carry my thuget varirant. Mode in the ultron event. So he defliy Not bad. He sp3 Can be good to use. Folow with a sp1 after the. Most champ ve dies.

Yes
  • Options
    YawnYawn Posts: 22
    Welcome to the club of useless 6*! I pulled iron fist!