**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

R5 KM or domino??

WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
Domino’s great… But she is great as an R4 so I’m leaning towards killmonger. I use him almost every war to take down Medusa boss and usually timeout. He doesn’t have much bite and I think would benefit MORE from the extra attack...?

Comments

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The way I see it, domino gains more benefit just because she has more abilities that increase from rank up, killmonger gets basic stats and bleed damage up. Domino gets her basic stats, her bleed, her crit damage ramp up sp3 increase, more of the random attack bonus stuff, I mean, it’s up to you which one you value mode
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    To be honest, I had KM and Domino 3* only. Played them in arena. I was crazy for KM over Domino.
    Got Dom as a 4*. Played her, in AQ, with ST/BPcw (still don't have KM). She's 4/40, for now, but, she's a beast.
    So, I can't compare with KM, but she deserve R5. Good synergies too. Her heavy with RHulk is devastating.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    WiMak wrote: »
    Domino’s great… But she is great as an R4 so I’m leaning towards killmonger. I use him almost every war to take down Medusa boss and usually timeout. He doesn’t have much bite and I think would benefit MORE from the extra attack...?

Domino can take down Medusa boss as well because she can't auto block the double gun shot.
  • Options
    Darkwolf1981Darkwolf1981 Posts: 37
    Killmonger is more reliable
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I would personally choose KM because he needs it more.
    The way I see it, domino gains more benefit just because she has more abilities that increase from rank up, killmonger gets basic stats and bleed damage up. Domino gets her basic stats, her bleed, her crit damage ramp up sp3 increase, more of the random attack bonus stuff, I mean, it’s up to you which one you value mode

For this exact reason. Without r5 domino is still o.p. without r5 killmonger is great but by no means o.p.

You really cannot go wrong with either though.