**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty store

Is there any mod or anyone that can verify if kabam will ever bring anything new or different to the loyalty store? I don't need lvl 1 revives, I guess I could use my loyalty for Alliance pots, but I have almost 1mil in loyalty and I'm not really interested in UC. I just want to know if we have anything else to look forward too? Maybe? Possibly?

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    ManiacalMe wrote: »
    Is there any mod or anyone that can verify if kabam will ever bring anything new or different to the loyalty store? I don't need lvl 1 revives, I guess I could use my loyalty for Alliance pots, but I have almost 1mil in loyalty and I'm not really interested in UC. I just want to know if we have anything else to look forward too? Maybe? Possibly?

What are you suggesting they add?
  • Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    I actually like the loyalty store - 7000 loyalty is a pretty good deal for an alliance revive, even a level 1. Combined with potions from the glory store it is usually enough to save my units.
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    Anything. A new champ. New boosts. Ways to gather more class specific ISO on certain days. A crystal that awards shards or fragments. T1 alphas maybe? Seeing as some middle to high alliances are having more difficulty obtaining them now. Maybe offer full t1 class cats or partial t2 class cats. Just maybe a little refresher.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    ManiacalMe wrote: »
    Anything. A new champ. New boosts. Ways to gather more class specific ISO on certain days. A crystal that awards shards or fragments. T1 alphas maybe? Seeing as some middle to high alliances are having more difficulty obtaining them now. Maybe offer full t1 class cats or partial t2 class cats. Just maybe a little refresher.

I agree. I'd really like to see more options for us summoners to improve and spend our rewards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would like to see the loyalty store improved as well as the loyalty crystal. 1000 loyalty for 2* cyclops almost every time is a joke. I don't need the 4* UC drop rate increased, just make it boosts more often.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    obviously your alliance not donating enough to treasury. join one that donates big every week to run map 5-6 and you'll have trouble saving up loyalty or just using them for pots in AQ/AW.....
    hero3 wrote: »
    obviously your alliance not donating enough to treasury. join one that donates big every week to run map 5-6 and you'll have trouble saving up loyalty or just using them for pots in AQ/AW.....

We run 5x5, counting loyalty from aw I keep accumulating it with nothing to spend it on. We're not ready for map 6 yet although we're contemplating doing it day one soon. I have almost a mil in loyalty and level 2 pots don't really do much these days.
    I would like to see the loyalty store improved as well as the loyalty crystal. 1000 loyalty for 2* cyclops almost every time is a joke. I don't need the 4* UC drop rate increased, just make it boosts more often.

I'm not buying the crystals anymore. They aren't worth it either. I'm level 60 and I keep getting xp boosts I just burn them on item use. But I agree the crystal could use a refresh as well