**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rights of The Newbie Players

Good day fellow summoner's specially to Kabam !
I'm a new member and player here, and i want to share my suggestion or request ruther, i've saw many of summoner got the skill to conquer all the collectors challenge .. and get most of higher tier rewards .. how about us ? "The Newbie" ?
For example "The Clash of Champion " the latest special quest, we can not or we always missed the chance to have a better mostly the special reward cause the Gap of heroes rating.. maybe my suggestion is to have a lower heroe rating for that paticular "special quest" like for example "tier3 rating(Newbie) and tier4 rating(pro) something like that .. thank you amd God bless us all

Comments

• Focus on Story Mode, Road to the Labryth — do those first, that stuff is for vets and end gamers
  • NuttzNuttz Posts: 3
    Hmm .. thank you for that ..
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Definitely. I'm quite sure the 2 week old employee of a company has the right to have his opinion considered by senior management. =P
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Yeah man,
    1) focus on story mode completion & exploration. Go as far as you can go.
    2) focus on completing & exploring the event quests (beginner, normal difficulty) depending on your roster.
    3) arena... that's one solid way to gain experience fighting different champs and bringing in battle chips (which = more gold and units for rank ups and masteries)
    4) Parry and Dexterity mastery btw are a must. You probably know, but i just wanna point it out!
    5) There's content for everyone :)
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No. Do what we had to do to get to our level. Stop complaining that you don't have enough content when you have days and days of content to complete.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No. Do what we had to do to get to our level. Stop complaining that you don't have enough content when you have days and days of content to complete.

Come on this guy is new. Do you really have to lash out at him like that?
  • hendroidsvhendroidsv Posts: 60
    edited November 2018
    Don't want to be harsh or something like that, but if they do lower levels of content (especially those aiming for end game players) they are gonna lower the prizes too, what's the difference then with the content for early/mid level players that are on right now?

In the clash of champion the first chapter is relative more easy than similar content released before, so that's accessible for more mid players, the second chapter is another history, but again, you can always explore of Act 4/5, do the first LOL run, etc.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Come on this guy is new. Do you really have to lash out at him like that?

Yes. There has been a new "we need more mid-tier content" or "we need an mid variant difficulty" thread posted every day for the past two weeks. Enough is enough.
  • NuttzNuttz Posts: 3
    Thank you so much guys .. now i know what im going to do .. thank you sir dingalo ! And to our fellow summoners !

Now focusing on the story mode and to be a "Leagend" !
    @Nuttz no problem bud. We were all there at some point :) take care!
    @ZombieZedd yeah honestly from experience, i can tell you that it definitely isn't a piece of cake to get far in the game. I'm personally 100% act 5, close to completing Labyrinth of Legends. I can tell you that you need to love the game and play daily. You also need to understand that you will go through slumps of getting **** champs... it happens to the best of us. Just be patient and the tides will turn. Find yourself an alliance. Without an alliance and Line or some sort of communication to get through AW and AQ, it will practically be impossible to progress to the far/end content in the game. Practically no money spent... i brought 1 or 2 offers for a t4cc a year or two ago just because there was a huge sale... i probably spent around 50$. It wasn't necessary. You just gotta be patient :)
    The higher tier people in forums are just bitter because there are many people who complain about not being lucky or kabam not caring about lower/middle tier players. There's plenty. You just gotta love the game enough to play pretty much daily and have patience.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    You gotta put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door.

I've noticed this games progress for me has come in quick jumps then stagnate for a few months while you build up and each jump up the time to build up increases so take it easy and rock on.