**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need advice for act 5.3

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
e1kredzp45ue.jpg
Who should i take for act 5.3 and if i need to rank up someone.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    SW helped a lot for the paths with buffs. Even if she has disadvantage from the global node, the power gain (if you have md) and nullifying buffs is nice.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    you've got a stacked roster jealous of your hype and iceman 5* I'm in a similar position I have blade magik og spidey and ultron as my 4/40's
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    5.3 each chapter has a different class that needs to be brought unless you want 50% weakness. So you may need all of them
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    5.3 each chapter has a different class that needs to be brought unless you want 50% weakness. So you may need all of them

Best advice I can give is to keep this in mind, but dont be afraid of long fights. Sometimes the best answer is to work around the node, and deal with a long fight. I used crossbones for one route on every single map because of the node.
  • Options
    Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    Bring champs based on the class of the quest and ones that counter hard enemies on the paths you take as well as the bosses. From my experience 5.3 is harder than 5.4 so if you can clear it go for act 5 completion.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I was planning on ranking up 5* Ultron, might save me some potions..
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    RCunha wrote: »
    I was planning on ranking up 5* Ultron, might save me some potions..

Maybe but probably not. He doesn't hit very hard.
    Speaking from experience because I have 100% on both of my accounts...
    If you are just going for your first clear just bring a full group of the class that doesn't get the disadvantage.
    And stay away from the power reserve/cornered nodes in the last couple chapters. (unless you are going for 100% very soon)
    (if you haven't looked yet) each chapter has a global node that only one class will not be effected.

5.3 imo is the hardest part of act 5 minus the collector and ultron. It almost demands a diverse roster to 100% with minimal item usage.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    When I explored I used 4* trinity with champs fitting class for chapter or path. Typically I actually used trinity with iceman with another champ for the path.

GR can sustain through long fights as long as you don’t get hit and starky damage output still good with 10 poise stacks. Blade for synergy but can still sustain and gas good damage output still(assuming the bleed and/or activate danger sense)