**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star Hulk or 4 Star Void?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So I just Duped my 5 Star Hulk again and I'm wondering if I should focus on him first or keep at it with Void... Harder than usual choice for me for several reasons, One I rarely get T4 Science Catalysts (Only 4 Total), Two I'm about to attempt 5.2.5/5.2.6 and a lot of Tips/Tutorial Videos/Treads suggest Hulk for dealing with Bane and such, Three recently I Finally got Black Widow beyond a 3 Star so there's Synergy with Hulk that gives all Champion's Specials a chance to Stun, and Four I haven't been very lucky with getting 4 Star Science Signature Stones as of late (I think I can get Void to Sig Level 12)...
329xf6vb1nt2.png
u2dxxnn05tm1.png

5 Star Hulk or 4 Star Void? 43 votes

5 Star Hulk (Duped)
62%
Kenny292Timone147Foxhero007DragonFire2NojokejaymSpiderCoolsCassyPriyansh7JustusCastrumDingaloAMChive2DankestChefStrikerrx8Charlie_SceneChampioncriticSNEERVoltolosIBlueShiftIJayCeeJimmyB 27 votes
4 Star Void (Duped)
37%
Mr_PlatypusNifzDrownedGodWhiteManSungjQuantumBobB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEnclv3SidDDragonDarth_Caedus1SuelVoodooch1dMvJ96Darth_SemzLucifer1810 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    5 Star Hulk (Duped)
    Hulk is gonna save you units in 5.2.6. Void needs high sig.
  • Options
    Mbizz wrote: »
    Hulk is gonna save you units in 5.2.6. Void needs high sig.

Yeah that's something else I just added to the list, I can get Void to maybe Sig 12... Not having good Signature Stone luck as of late.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    If you need brutal damage, go with hulk. I think void I'd way more useful in the long run even if his sig isn't that high.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Gildenlow wrote: »
    If you need brutal damage, go with hulk. I think void I'd way more useful in the long run even if his sig isn't that high.

I have an equal amount of both, Raw Damage and DoT Champions, atm my main Raw Damage Champions are Red Hulk and Crossbones. Also I'll definitely be boost his Sig Level later on, probably will be the one I focus Sig Stones on for a while.
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    5 Star Hulk (Duped)
    I'd go Hulk. He's a 5* and his ability to chain-stun consistently is simply incredible. Not to mention, he's actually the only character that I gain confidence with when i lose health lol. I know losing health is not the goal... but it's unavoidable.
    Big guy gets my vote.
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    neither...if it was 5* void yeah sure
    4 star era is over and 5* hulk is at best an OK science champ
  • Options
    DemitriM wrote: »

Sorry but not all of us have a ton of 5 Stars...
  • Options
    Also 4 Stars are not an Era... It's a level/point in this game! That's like saying the Era of 5 years old is over because that group is now in the 10 year old Era...
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

I think there are some 4 stats champion who actually deserve be maxed up, because of their utility, just as an example, scarlet witch is a champ who is always useful, also blade, spider man stark, and void.

I have a 5 stars void and I don't see awakening him as a veyy soon event.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Gildenlow wrote: »

I think there are some 4 stats champion who actually deserve be maxed up, because of their utility, just as an example, scarlet witch is a champ who is always useful, also blade, spider man stark, and void.

I have a 5 stars void and I don't see awakening him as a veyy soon event.

Not to mention the champions not available as 5 Stars because they're too op... (Even though Kabam has clearly showed they can balance out champion's abilities so they aren't broken as a 5 star, examples being Vision and Dr. Strange...)
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Who's the rest of your roster?
  • Options
    ẞlооd wrote: »

Whole roster or all my Science 4/5 Stars?
  • Options

Everybody lol. I've heard Hulk is the better bet for Collector who is the hardest, so I just wanna see your whole team to see how well they'd clear the other champs.
  • Options

Everybody lol. I've heard Hulk is the better bet for Collector who is the hardest, so I just wanna see your whole team to see how well they'd clear the other champs.

One sec
  • Options

Sorry that took so long, only ones that couldn't fit in the Photos were a 4 star Rhino and a 4 star Colossus.
    abd7clz20ela.png
    ep3vrb8kco1j.png
    jn2e74p4taff.png
    yruka6sipfmh.png
    cw9z4a2ty61p.png
    2jhc8c4an0lw.png
  • Options
    Btw Rank 5 4 Stars are Phoenix, Crossbones, Magik, Red Hulk, Venom, Sentinel, Domino, Star Lord, and Agent Venom. 5 Star X-23 is Rank 4 and 5 Star Ghost Rider is Rank 3.
  • Options
    Oh dang.. You definitely have a stacked roster. Many of them can help you through Act 5.

Yeah I'd go with Hulk if you want less trouble with the Collector but Void is a much better champ overall. People also vouch for Sparky for Collector because of his ability to evade specials so there's that..
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    5 Star Hulk (Duped)
    5 Stars and 6 stars are the future
  • Options
    *Update: So... I became Uncollected yesterday without needing Hulk, Venom's an MVP, also I've gotten both their Sig Levels a bit higher... Not sure if this would change anyone's mind on who to Rank Up, I'm leaning more towards Void now but I'm enjoying both characters...
    z2kfx6by3d4b.png
    8h48crtnizl3.png
  • Options
    Side note I would still use both either way, especially with this little Synergy Team I came up with...
    d4eahh5gzexj.png
    nsf4eojsshso.png