**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Farming ISO 8 and Gold

Hey Fellow Summoners'
I am having some real trouble leveling my Big Boys up as I run out of Gold and ISO very quick.
Where is the best place and way to farm Gold & ISO (class and basic) to get my levels up.
I'm trying to take on act 4 atm but am struggling with the bad guys as my few 5* heros are not max level.
Any hints or tips would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    For gold, do arenas.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I found that doing just the first 2 paths of round 4 in champion's clash gives 8 t3 basic and 4 t4 basic, at the cost of 19 energy each time
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Arena is the best source for iso as well as gold
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    The generic answer you'll always get to this question is "grind away all your free time in arena".
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The arena is where you will find your answers. It will take months
  • Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Slightly cheaper option -

The 24 hour arena running right now - the 4* and 5* one is easier to hit the 350k minimum and if you go only a little bit over, you get quite a bit of PHC shards. PHC shards (and shards of other crystals) are the best places to get ISO.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I didn’t know iso and gold grew on plants i think I’m going to start a gold and iso farm
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Easiest answer arena and opening crystals
  • Options
    Thanks for all the reply's guys and gals. It is good to know that this community is so responsive.
    AsI only have 3 x 5* and 4 x 4* the higher arenas don't really appeal to me. I play the 1,2 and 3 * arenas quite often but they just don't reward the totals I need.