**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How far can I go with my current champions?

Hi all. I'll try to give as much info as possible.

6*: None
5*: None
4*: 6 (Awakened: 2)
3*: 28 (Awakened: 2)
2*: 35 (Awakened: 29)
1*: 8

My best champion is an awakened 4* Loki, rating 3038. I want to grow my library of 4 stars, but I'm not sure how. Everone I meet says grind arenas, but the best I can do is 70k before I run out of champions. I just don't know how people get to the 100ks. Are there any other ways I can get more 4 stars?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    You do know that the champs will refresh in arenas after awhile right? Aside, from arenas, nothing much you can do besides be active in AW and AQ, which will get you a decent amount of 4* shards
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    And of course to do the monthly event quests
  • Options
    Joining an active alliance helps gather you resources and shards for characters
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Act 3 is about it with that roster. Dr. VooDoo, Wolverine, Blade, Arch Angel, Killmonger, Star Lord Sabertooth, 4* 5/50 will get you through Act 4. Act 5 is much easier with good 5* but can be done with units and 5/50s

At your stage you should be in the arena everyday, all of them.
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Act 3 is about it with that roster. Dr. VooDoo, Wolverine, Blade, Arch Angel, Killmonger, Star Lord Sabertooth, 4* 5/50 will get you through Act 4. Act 5 is much easier with good 5* but can be done with units and 5/50s

You really don't need 5/50s to get through act 4
  • Options
    Thanks for your all advice!!
    You do know that the champs will refresh in arenas after awhile right? Aside, from arenas, nothing much you can do besides be active in AW and AQ, which will get you a decent amount of 4* shards

I do know that, but I just was wondering which arena should I spend the most time on, the 2-3* arena or the 3-4* arena?

And of course to do the monthly event quests

I finish those up to normal, but I only very recently got an awakened 4 star and ranked up. Should I go for heroic?
    Joining an active alliance helps gather you resources and shards for characters

I'm in a nice alliance for now, they seem very active and dedicated to the AQ/AW

I just 100% Act 2 today! Do you reccomend starting Act 3 or focus on the monthly?

TwmR wrote: »

Can you give me an idea on what champions to bring?
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018

i ranked my starlord up after i beat act 4 with r3s and an r4. so i definately agree, r5ing them is overdoing it.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Yet i see people with a 4/55 that haven't done it lol
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The first thing to do is keep building your roster. Pay no mind to the people saying they beat xyz content with underdeveloped champs. If they don’t have a video of them doing it assume it didn’t happen.

Taking a 4* Blade, Wolverine, Arch Angel or Star Lord to r5 isn’t over doing it. You don’t know if you’ll ever pull a decent 5* Champ so work with what you get.

Taking these top tier champs to r5 increases their health pool which you’ll need to get passed certain sections of Act 4. You’ll want champs that can heal or do high damage in a short amount of time.