**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Non hackers should get compensated

Hackers are over running this game. Yes Kabam is reminiscing them but that's not enough. Those hackers are cheating in arena making others get lower rank rewards this happens in AQ and AW as well. This hackers ruin the game for everyone. That's a reason why arena cut off is soo high. Hackers are using bots to get higher in arena and force those who grind and wastes time and energy to get terrible rewards. I myself have experienced it. Kabam should compensate the non hackers. There have been several there of the discussions that have been closed for no apparent reason. So I am taking a stand.

Comments

• NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    Yeah but what about re rewards we missed out on because of them.
  • They just had 4 weeks of summoner appreciation. I won't argue that something would be nice, but I just do not see anything being given out at this point in time. Plus how would the decision be made: does anyone that did arena get a free champion (3* or 4*)? Also how would you feel about the person who only does arena to get basic rank rewards getting the same thing that you got for making a run at the feature or basic 4* champ? It gets too complicated in my opinion to try and address whatever slight you and other arena grinders may feel.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    NoCharles wrote: »
    What rewards exactly do you feel it has costed you?

• NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    Like I checked arena re top players as I was 100k of cut off. Looked at their profiles and they were obviously hackers. Friended them and they admitted to hacking in arena. Already said this to Kabam. If they hadn't hacked I would've got a Gwenpool
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    You are getting compensated, you know longer have to spend tons of extra time to grind out arena or other rank rewards, stop complaining and get good
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I'm normally all about compensation, but not this time. Cheaters got punished and kabam should get praise for their actions.

Totally agree. Good call on this on.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    great job kabam!
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    Kabam should compensate for all the cores I bought for pure skillls. I had it for a month or two. Then they nerf it. That was money down the drain.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    edited July 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    NoCharles wrote: »
    What rewards exactly do you feel it has costed you?

Easy.
    1. Countless defeats at the hands of AW mods that drastically enhance the health and damage of opponents to 25-35k points.
    (Before the upgraded system)

2. LoL and RoL cheaters that obtained the hardest 4* champs and beat the games most difficult content as well as hitting Act IV and V.

3. Arena Bots that manage to take hard working grinders positions and landing the featured champs.

I actually agree with a little compensation.
    So many players are getting what they deserve for cheating meanwhile, players who have done the right thing get nothing when we had losses due to disadvantages... due to mods, hacks and cheats.
    If that word 'Compensation' offends you, you can call it a 'loyalty bonus' if you like.

Just throw a few boosts and arena multipliers in, just things for aiding in some future events.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Kabam doesn't have the time to figure out what everyone missed out on
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Our compensation was getting them banned, which therefore makes playing this game easier. And you want more than that?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    The recent changes in the game main frame,gives opportunities to hackers, the old system was much more complex and to bring the changes in the system Kabam went to a completely new system which caused us a lot of confusion , champs got nerfed, broken champs, lag in the system, etc, but we got some free stuff , I don't know that's enough for me cause I used real money to rank my SW and Dr. strange to 5/50 , both got nerfed, so to me as compared to my invested money the free stuff wasn't enough, this hacker problem is a plus , who is responsible for this, cheating is a flaw in human nature, if your will power is not strong enough you will cheat , Kabam system got too weak and these characters were able to find the gap , if Kabam is banning them now , it's us who flooded the forum with proofs that cheaters are roaming around freely and they had to take some action, I appreciate the actions taken by Kabam but they are responsible for this if not 100% but let's say 50% , now considering the honest players who play , put money and time , if they demand they should be compensated, yes we have to lessen to them ,they are not doing anything wrong here.
  • RadiantBonkersRadiantBonkers Posts: 14
    No one including me should get anything for following the rules. That's just what your supposed to do. Your like asking the cops for money because you didn't rob a bank. That's just how decent human beings are. Stop asking for free stuff.
    I agree with spicyslicer because the hackers broke their terms of service. This is something that kabam doesn't need to compensate. If they were to compensate I wouldn't want to be given a 4* awakening gem crystal (example) for not hacking a game. I can understand the fact of missing an arena but you could always grind more.
  • Mas me baniram ontem
    @Spicyslicer - bank should be a secure place , taking ur example, just looking at the other side , if u deposit ur money in the bank u expect from bank that ur money should be safe , you follow the rules and keep ur account safe , still there are chances that your account may get hacked any time , suppose the bank charge the entire system and hackers now may find gap to hack bank accounts, and ur bank account got hacked , cops find the hackers but not ur lost money. (In game u can say rewards) will you be satisfied with the actions taken by bank and cops.
    * change the entire system
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We should be compensated with double SA rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    We get to keep our Accounts for following the rules. That's enough. No one should be profiting from another person's disciplinary actions.
  • kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    kabam should give you a 5 star spider gwen so you stop whining