**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff to Master and possibly Heroic EQ rewards

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
I have been doing Master for the past 2 months now, and I really feel the rewards need to get buffed. Get rid of the 3* shards/crystals and distribute them between 4* and 5* shards, the difficult jump between Heroic and Master isn't small at all. I feel even Heroic's rewards need to get updated, like removing PHC shards/crystals and putting in 3* shards/crystals.

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    The heroic rewards are sometimes better than master which doesn't make any sense. I agree the master rewards need to be buffed, but not necessarily the heroic.
  • Options
    OGAvenger wrote: »
    The heroic rewards are sometimes better than master which doesn't make any sense. I agree the master rewards need to be buffed, but not necessarily the heroic.

Master rewards need a buff 100%
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They already got buffed, They are pretty good and sill worth doing. Is not an hard difficulty now since it was nerferd already.
    And the 3-star crystals will give you duplicates that will award you 4-star shards, and still upgrading the sig ability of your 3-star champions
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    They already got buffed, They are pretty good and sill worth doing. Is not an hard difficulty now since it was nerferd already.
    And the 3-star crystals will give you duplicates that will award you 4-star shards, and still upgrading the sig ability of your 3-star champions

They were buffed a long time ago. And buffed meaning a increase in 5* shards only. All difficulties could use a rework in rewards. They don’t have to be groundbreaking increases.
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »

They were buffed a long time ago. And buffed meaning a increase in 5* shards only. All difficulties could use a rework in rewards. They don’t have to be groundbreaking increases.

In that case, it's time for a new buff, get rid of the 3* shards from Master
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @will-o-wisp
    Sure they give you shards. 55/2000. Getting lots of 3 star shards just to get a duped 3 star and get 55 four star shards isn't that worth it. It would take a long time getting 4 star shards just by duping three star shards. I would just rather get four star shards.
    Buff the rewards!
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If you buff master you also have to but uncollected. They are lower for a reason as the content is easier. You can’t make the reward close to uncollected without aesthetics increasing those rewards or increasing the difficulty of master
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    If you do master and heroic that's 100% 2500 5 star shards. Whats the problem here.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    master only gets you 500 more 5* chards than heroic. Meanwhile its much more difficult and time consuming.
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    @Clydania Im pretty sure it's because the 1000 from heroic, 1500 from master, and 7500 from uncollected are meant to form a full 5 star.
  • Options
    Riceman wrote: »
    @Clydania Im pretty sure it's because the 1000 from heroic, 1500 from master, and 7500 from uncollected are meant to form a full 5 star.

Yeah but unless youre a youtuber or have no life youre not really gonna have time to 100% more than one let alone all three.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Clydania wrote: »
    Yeah but unless youre a youtuber or have no life youre not really gonna have time to 100% more than one let alone all three.

I play pretty casually, no arena grinding and I usually just get in all 3 explorations in a month
  • Options
    edited December 2018

I have to disagree with you here, it's definitely possible to 100% all of them in a month, it's just that the gap between Heroic and Master is HUGE and Master's rewards seem very measly for the level of skill and champs required
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

I have to disagree with you here, it's definitely possible to 100% all of them in a month, it's just that the gap between Heroic and Master is HUGE and Master's rewards seem very measly for the level of skill and champs required

Master mode got scaled back in difficulty a whole lot with the introduction of Uncollected mode. Anyone who did Master mode when Iceman was the final boss last year can attest to this. Think Ice Phoenix in the first ever Uncollected monthly event and you get the picture.

Yet the rewards have remained the same. So as others have stated, any buff in rewards to Master mode has to be corroborated with an increase in rewards in Uncollected mode as well. Any increase in rewards will be nice, but it's doubtful Kabam will implement this.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

Last comment went into purgatory, so I'm retyping this.
    Master mode got scaled back in difficulty a whole lot when Uncollected mode was introduced. Anyone who fought Iceman as the final boss in Master when he was first introduced can attest to this. Think Ice Phoenix in the very first Uncollected monthly quest and you get the picture.

Yet the rewards have remained the same. So as others have stated, any buff in rewards in Master mode has to be corroborated with an increase in rewards in Uncollected. Any reward increase is always welcome, but it's doubtful Kabam will implement this in the near future.
  • Options
    MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 67
    I think they should give like 500 6 star shards for masters. Some aren’t uncoll free or in high tier alliances and don’t have duped 5 stars or a lot of the champs that a lot consider god tier. When your constantly getting junk champs from a 5 star like collusus or groot there’s no way you can advance. I’ve been playing over a year and a half and I still don’t have a 4 sw, blade, stark etc. kabaam likes to give the bs statement that it’s rng but it’s more a pay to play than anything imo. It’s really becoming a joke anymore with the masters getting harder and harder every month and with lagging it’s not helping anyone.
  • Options
    Addyos wrote: »

Last comment went into purgatory, so I'm retyping this.
    Master mode got scaled back in difficulty a whole lot when Uncollected mode was introduced. Anyone who fought Iceman as the final boss in Master when he was first introduced can attest to this. Think Ice Phoenix in the very first Uncollected monthly quest and you get the picture.

Yet the rewards have remained the same. So as others have stated, any buff in rewards in Master mode has to be corroborated with an increase in rewards in Uncollected. Any reward increase is always welcome, but it's doubtful Kabam will implement this in the near future.

That was before 6 stars were introduced though. The meta of the game has shifted a lot. 5*s should be more common. I mean im okay with 1500 but i really feel it should be 2000
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »

I play pretty casually, no arena grinding and I usually just get in all 3 explorations in a month

maybe its just me then. i normally get round to finishing master 100% just over 2 weeks in