**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

banned permanently

plz can you give me my account back i won't cheat anymore i started crying

Comments

• elguzieelguzie Posts: 2
    I won't cheatanymore
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Well, that's unfortunate, because cheating is a one-way ticket to a permaban. That means no appealing, and even if you do, it is highly unlikely they will give you a second chance.

Oh well, either move on or make a new account. That's the harsh reality when you don't play by the rules.
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    Dude it's a game. Why r u crying? If you miss it so much start over.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Well, that's unfortunate, because cheating is a one-way ticket to a permaban. That means no appealing, and even if you do, it is highly unlikely they will give you a second chance.

Oh well, either move on or make a new account. That's the harsh reality when you don't play by the rules.

I don't know...maybe he should upload a video to YouTube of him crying. It wouldn't hurt and would give us some entertainment value.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    U should've realised that b4 u were thinking of modding
  • _slippery_pete1_slippery_pete1 Posts: 82
    No sympathy from me. You got what you deserved. You cheated and got caught. Your sol man
  • Smiley100Smiley100 Posts: 19
    What the hell is wrong with him crying. I'm sure you weren't crying when you were cheating.
  • Hey guys,

The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.