**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Frustrated

Rickyk46Rickyk46 Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I've been playing this game every single day for a year now and am still only recieving 1 or 2 star champions. I complete quests that i am able to at 100% but can't do anything else because it's impossible without being able to get catalysts or heros needed to compete at a higher level. Honestly ready to quit the game. Please tag administration.

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    "Please tag administration" for what? what's the problem?

Daily crystals yields 1* for everyone (until 2nd of august, where the onces who cleared act 5.2 will have their daily crystal upgraded). You can get caralysts in many ways other than daily crystal, like daily events quests or alliance missions.
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    Join Alliance for AQ and AW.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    we apologize for the inconvenience, please spend hundreds if not thousands for a rare chance at a four star. thankyou
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing you spend upwards of 30min a day playing and still don't get why you can't progress.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Sell your soul to kabam, and you shall have a 1% chance of getting a four star....
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Well I just opened 10 featured hero crystals and got nothing but 2*s and you know what?

It's my OWN fault.

Kabam owes you nothing as no crystal guarantees you a 4* champion unless it is a 4* champion.