**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please give unlimited free revives if you’re going to put in broken fights like darkhawk with lag

This is rediculous!!! Fix this game already!

Comments

• KormoKormo Posts: 77
    True. I am pretty sure that lag was introduced for a reason. Why did it stop lagging after i used a few revives? Something fishy here
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No. They didn't introduce lags to foster using Revives. They don't want a broken product any more than we want to play one.
    As for the request, unlimited Revs is just not going to happen.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    of course unlimited revives is impossible, but it is funny that your grounded wisdom is always on kabam side, wheres your grounded wisdom when we spend months with a broken product then, how grounded can u be :confused:
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    EndymioN wrote: »
    of course unlimited revives is impossible, but it is funny that your grounded wisdom is always on kabam side, wheres your grounded wisdom when we spend months with a broken product then, how grounded can u be :confused:

You dont have to play the game. Its also funny how you scream "fix the game!" Yet provide ZERO information to help fix it. Wheres your device info? Where are the screenshots? What about video? If it's lagging that bad every time, you should be able to record it and prove it. Want the game fixed? Help them, help you. If you arent going to do it, stop complaining.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Stop the victim blaming. It makes you look terrible.

There are plenty of detailed reports, screenshots and videos of this happening. It's real. You can deny it all you want.. but hey, it's cold so global warming is a hoax too, right?
    edited December 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

You dont have to play the game. Its also funny how you scream "fix the game!" Yet provide ZERO information to help fix it. Wheres your device info? Where are the screenshots? What about video? If it's lagging that bad every time, you should be able to record it and prove it. Want the game fixed? Help them, help you. If you arent going to do it, stop complaining.

if you actually saw the multiple threads that multiply in this damn forum you would have seen my info on the other thread, but i guess its easier to act like an idiot :pensive:

Oh and if you too lasy try " DARKHAWK INTERACTION WITH ANDROID DEVICES [MERGED THREADS] " ;)

if you actually saw the multiple threads that multiply in this damn forum you would have seen my info on the other thread, but i guess its easier to act like an idiot :pensive:

Oh and if you too lasy try " DARKHAWK INTERACTION WITH ANDROID DEVICES [MERGED THREADS] " ;)

So creating extra threads is going to make it better? It's going to make the problem go away quicker? Nope, just cluttering up the forums now.

You are running Android 4.4.4...... And you wonder why the game crashes? Its a wonder you can even run the game at all. Dont blame Kabam for your outdated device.
    I don't have enough faces for all the palms that reply deserves.

It's without a doubt happening on the latest devices and OS as well. Next?
    edited December 2018
    lol its funny watching him defend kabam like that, anyways he took the time to go read so n1 :open_mouth: , and your spectacular reply reminds me of blizzard somehow, hey dont you ppl have phones? !
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I don't have enough faces for all the palms that reply deserves.

It's without a doubt happening on the latest devices and OS as well. Next?

It might be but without a doubt playing on a very low end OS and a device released in 2015 does not help. Its a old device and as this game evolves, low end devices are going to have those issues. I have a LG V30 and have no issues.
    lol its funny watching him defend kabam like that, anyways he took the time to go read so n1 :open_mouth: , and your spectacular reply reminds me of blizzard somehow, hey dont you ppl have phones? !

Im not defending them. Im saying its you in your case. Your tablet is almost as old as the game. Its a low end tablet not meant for heavy gaming. Andriod OS is on version 8/9 now. There might be an issue but id say in your case, its your device.
    edited December 2018
    low end tablet? lol ok 250$ is not low end not to me, and im not going to buy a new tablet for a game like this i still have a pc thanks :), anyways im done with the conversation, kabam is at fault . peace
    I wasn't aware that iPhone 9s, iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro allrunning 12.1.1 were low end devices on outdated operations systems. Thanks for clearing that up. Sigh...
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Lag at start of fight is sign of an obsolete phone. I play on iphone 8 and x and there is no lag at all
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    But then I have crashes with specific champions since 2015, which wasn't a time where my phone was "outdated".
    Black Widow is an unplayable character for me, and it's actually a character that hurts me if anything. Some other champions included here in these crashes.

Is not something new. This is just happening for a lot more user's now.
    low end tablet? lol ok 250$ is not low end not to me, and im not going to buy a new tablet for a game like this i still have a pc thanks :), anyways im done with the conversation, kabam is at fault . peace

tt851el3gy7m.png

Sorry but this is not a good tablet for this game. These specs are horrendous.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    #blamekabamforeverything

lol
    But then I have crashes with specific champions since 2015, which wasn't a time where my phone was "outdated".
    Black Widow is an unplayable character for me, and it's actually a character that hurts me if anything. Some other champions included here in these crashes.

Is not something new. This is just happening for a lot more user's now.

You are right. At the time it wasn't outdated but you can't say still that your phone you have is still good enough. I don't disagree that there has been issues in the past that before weren't an effect of the device back then but that doesn't mean its not the case now. The game files are getting bigger and bigger and it takes more and more to render the graphics. You need 8-core processors to run it smoothly unless you have a phone you can turn down the graphics and even then you are still going to have some issues. I tend to agree on most of what you say @will-o-wisp but I can't 100% be on your side this time. I can't 100% say its the device but you can't realistically rule out that its not.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I'm not saying my device should be good enough for the game. I know it isn't by now.
    Just pointing out that issues like these happens since 2015, and they are still happening. Some champions became more "playable" than other's from time to time, and often some of the new one's also apply a crash.
    Is not something I can see getting fixed anytime. I stopped reporting these already since I have no hope on it anymore.
  • Hey there, we currently have a thread already going where we are gathering information related to this here. Having all of that information in one place makes it easier to look into reports such as these. If anyone is experiencing this, we would ask that you share the information requested in the bug report template in that thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.