**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One of Corvus's missions isn't activating

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Recently I used Corvus in AW and took down a Green Goblin after beating a Mutant champion(so he would have 1 charge before the GG) then after I beat GG I should have had 2 charges but I still only had 1. Then I used Corvus in 1.1 on the current EQ and took the middle path. Beat Beast which should have given him 1 from hunt the uncanny, then fought IMIW which if things go right he should give him 3 charges. Finished off IMIW with a sp2 right as he started to autoblock. So that should have give him Sabortahe Technology Challenge Defenses and Eliminate Avengers putting him at 4 charges after Hunt the Uncanny from earlier. but he only has 3

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Did you knocked down IW IM before K.O. him?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

No
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Then that's may be it. You need to known down an enemy that evaded or auto-blocked once during the fight.
    K.O. them will not count as a knock down
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

No
    Yeah that why u need to had used a hevry or a sp ther didt kil him.
  • Options
    nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    At times corvus has no persistent charges (like none are displayed no 0,1,2,3 or 4) as he was a regular champ. It that case you can kill anybody and charges wouldn't register.. Happened to me in aw and was very pissed about it. I'm on android and happens when i navigate between apps then go back to mcoc. Have to restart game and they show up again. Now i always look for the little blue icon that indicates the current charges he has before entering a fight. If they're missing i restart.
  • Options
    nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    3v6k7a6l9xx1.jpg