**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which to 4/55?

I got 4 t4a, i’m not sure who’s more worth bringing up

Which to 4/55? 16 votes

5* Medusa NOT awakened
50%
nameplasWerewrymJayProngsLegoinatorTrill719FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThe_Soul_Assassinkubricknolan 8 votes
5* Gladiator Hulk awakened
43%
Haji_SaabJRock808axelelf_1Crazyjack719MelkerlannerosbdjdkGrecianfox 7 votes
Save the t2a for someone else
0%
Use T4CC for Cap Iw and Hyperion 5/50
6%
ThatOneMasterGamer 1 vote

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Tough call, I'm gonna say Ghulk because he is awakened and he is pretty awesome for almost everything, plus being a solid heal blocker as well as poison immune. Medusa can still shut down robots at r3. Do a run through of act 5 and you will get another 5 t2a thatyou can use to r4 her as well.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Use T4CC for Cap Iw and Hyperion 5/50
    You can also go for Gladiator Hulk if you want.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I wouldn't bother with 4* if you have a duped gladiator hulk waiting. He's better than an unawakened Medusa for sure. If she was duped it would be a tough call.
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    Tough call, I'm gonna say Ghulk because he is awakened and he is pretty awesome for almost everything, plus being a solid heal blocker as well as poison immune. Medusa can still shut down robots at r3. Do a run through of act 5 and you will get another 5 t2a thatyou can use to r4 her as well.
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother with 4* if you have a duped gladiator hulk waiting. He's better than an unawakened Medusa for sure. If she was duped it would be a tough call.

is it late to mention i have another set of 4 t2a in my stash ?:p
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    I could rank both ghulk and medusa
    are they both worth or should i rank 1 and save the rest for another champ if i pull smth great

i do have a imiw who can be taken to 4/55 as well but he’s not duped
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    5* Medusa NOT awakened
    Medusa is worth r4 even unduped. She's a much better attacker than Gulk, so I would go with her.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Medusa really needs the dupe to be good without it shes almost useless while gulk is good on both offense and defense