**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Night Riders Legends

Couldn’t find a thread for this, so I started one. Post your time.bbd6vccgnsdh.png
Corvus duped maxed five star with storm and mutant crit team

Comments

• GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    Couldn’t find a thread for this, so I started one. Post your time.bbd6vccgnsdh.png

Nice time! Newest iPhone?
  • Crit chance synergy with Corvus? Really?

Write down what device you using please.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    edited December 2018
    Only time I saw was below.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    edited December 2018
    q816yy50cak9.png

3:06:13
  • Wolverine499Wolverine499 Posts: 38

How many refills was that? I didn’t see any info posted on it

• Beatlerao wrote: »

• М0RFМ0RF Posts: 15
    3:26 good time for legend?
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153

Greenscar wrote: »

Nice time! Newest iPhone?

Yes, iPhone XS Max and about 35 refills.
    М0RF wrote: »

I know 3:28 got it last month according to threads. I missed last month by about 6 minutes. But I used Blade and didn't use synergies, other than GR and Spidey. Plus I kept switching characters which I am sure slowed me down. Learned from my mistakes and knocked thirty minutes off with Corvus. He is the new god of legends runs.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    М0RF wrote: »

I know 3:28 got it last month according to threads. I missed last month by about 6 minutes. But I used Blade and didn't use synergies, other than GR and Spidey. Plus I kept switching characters which I am sure slowed me down. Learned from my mistakes and knocked thirty minutes off with Corvus. He is the new god of legends runs.

Nice going! I'm sure you'll get the title with 3:02, that's quite a fast time!
    Hoping for top five, last month 3:04 got that, but not sure this month will be shorter or not. Taskmaster was a pain on 2.2!
    Hoping for top five, last month 3:04 got that, but not sure this month will be shorter or not. Taskmaster was a pain on 2.2!

Did he have rage in Master mode?
    Werewrym wrote: »

Did he have rage in Master mode?

Yup and it was a pain, had an easier time on uncollected, lol.
  • М0RFМ0RF Posts: 15
    I hope this time I did it
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You brought Corvus with a Mutant Crit Team?

Oh man. How far has the bar for Legends fallen...
    Thought about Guardians but like the storm synergy so figured I'd try it. Seems to me like it worked.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Considering the cutoffs keep getting shorter times I would say it only gets harder.

But congrats on your 4.5 hr legends badge goodjob!
  • Somebody explain me, why you take crit chance synergy with Corvus???
    edited December 2018

Considering the cutoffs keep getting shorter times I would say it only gets harder.

Got 6 tags more than a year ago (3 EQ, 2 Celeb Challenge and A5). Just FYI I ran them with Storm and Magik, not high DPS champs like Spark CG etc.

Been too lazy to run legends again cause... saving units to buy offers. :)

Anyway, just think of how Corvus with a mutant crit team doesn’t make sense and maybe you’ll be able to get a tag with your R5 Spark.

Thought about Guardians but like the storm synergy so figured I'd try it. Seems to me like it worked.

Lol. There’s no reference time.

Got 6 tags more than a year ago (3 EQ, 2 Celeb Challenge and A5). Just FYI I ran them with Storm and Magik, not high DPS champs like Spark CG etc.

Anyway, just think of how Corvus with a mutant crit team doesn’t make sense and maybe you’ll be able to get a tag with your R5 Spark.

Just as I thought typical forum troll with too much time on their hands, who got their 4.5 hr legends tag and likes to insult others

I’ll tell you what just to humor you I’ll go for legends and you can check back in a month. We all now know you have the spare time to do so kid

Lol. There’s no reference time.

3:02 is top 5 for any month previous so ya I would say it worked ok too good job @o.p they are just jealous they couldn’t do a legends run sub 4 hours

Just as I thought typical forum troll with too much time on their hands, who got their 4.5 hr legends tag and likes to insult others

I’ll tell you what just to humor you I’ll go for legends and you can check back in a month. We all now know you have the spare time to do so kid

Technically, I’ve never crossed 4 hours for any of my EQ Legend runs. R4 Champs as well.

Next, 3 hours with a R5 CG? Sure. I have one too. Would you like to sponsor my run cause I’m not gonna waste 1k units for a silly T4CC. Lol
    Do they ever post the legend winners/results? I’ve found one on reddit but that’s it. Never seen them before.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Do they ever post the legend winners/results? I’ve found one on reddit but that’s it. Never seen them before.
    Yeah but not times. @Wolverine499

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p1
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Yeah but not times. @Wolverine499

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p1

Thanks! Odd I don’t recall seeing those posted before. Is that every time? I just finished my run with 3 hours 5 minutes. Came across 3-4 long, maybe minute long loading times & reset during 2 of them.
    Oh I see, it’s one long thread. Thanks for the link!
  • 0u7onxdaflwl.jpg

Think this is good enough?
    0u7onxdaflwl.jpg

Think this is good enough?

Definitely
  • S2k_WaltS2k_Walt Posts: 34
    I thinklxpy6ko0axdj.jpeg

I think I’ll be pushing it :neutral:

When will they post results? This is my first legend run so not really sure how that process goes. I know if I get it they will send email but if I don’t then I wont get notified. But how do I see how my time did?