**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the two star arena that grants five star shards coming?

Wolveman66Wolveman66 Posts: 23
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Hello Kabam,

I remember the two star arena that everyone loved that gives five star shards last year, and was REALLY VERY MUCH HOPING that it would make a return this year.

Is there ANY chance this is possible?

Thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Doubtful. That was a marketing thing to reach 1 million facebook likes.
    Hi there,

This was not a part of our Anniversary Celebration, or our Holiday events, but a part of our Road to 1 Million Facebook likes. We don't have any plans to bring this back right now, but might do so in the future.

Jinx, pinch poke you owe me a coke. @Kabam Miike
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hi there,

This was not a part of our Anniversary Celebration, or our Holiday events, but a part of our Road to 1 Million Facebook likes. We don't have any plans to bring this back right now, but might do so in the future.

You guys might want to make a post about that and the $1 4 Star Hero Crystal, a LOT of people are thinking that's apart of the Anniversary Festivities...
  • Wolveman66Wolveman66 Posts: 23
    Thanks for letting me know Kabam Mike!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I know that was a year ago but sheesh, any mail talking about that Arena and Crystal had the reasoning posted all over it...
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Hi there,

You guys might want to make a post about that and the $1 4 Star Hero Crystal, a LOT of people are thinking that's apart of the Anniversary Festivities...

Kabam can say this wasn’t part of the anniversary celebrations last year all they want, but it all happened at the same time so of course people are missing it this year. Another let down for the community.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    MattMan wrote: »
    Hi there,

Kabam can say this wasn’t part of the anniversary celebrations last year all they want, but it all happened at the same time so of course people are missing it this year. Another let down for the community.

It was a rare occurrence. Wasn't part of the celebration. Those of us present the year before know it wasn't. It's not a let down at all.
    Hi there,

You know there is this thing called Google. Type in what you want to know and poof! Answers! It's pretty amazing. Highly recommend you try it. They don't need to tell everyone again just because most of the community can't be bothered remembering.
    edited December 2018
    Hi there,

@MattMan Yes they absolutely can say it because it wasn't part of it. It was an entirely different event aside from the anniversary event. In fact it started BEFORE the anniversary event. The arena and crystal were offered even though they didn't make it and that came at the same time as the anniversary event. Regardless, 2 separate events.
    0cjhs1sksb8g.png

So maybe do a little research before you start trying to tell them what to do.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hi there,

@MattMan Yes they absolutely can say it because it wasn't part of it. It was an entirely different event aside from the anniversary event. In fact it started BEFORE the anniversary event. The arena and crystal were offered even though they didn't make it and that came at the same time as the anniversary event. Regardless, 2 separate events.
    0cjhs1sksb8g.png

They were close enough together that people associate the 2 together. It’s that simple. All that really matters is that Kabam are still just as out of touch with the community as ever.
    Hi there,

0cjhs1sksb8g.png

They were close enough together that people associate the 2 together. It’s that simple. All that really matters is that Kabam are still just as out of touch with the community as ever.

So even though they are doing another anniversary even with better rewards than last year, they are out of touch? What don't you get that they were TWO separate events? One had nothing to do with another. They aren't trying for 1 million likes this year so why would they need to specify that? I think you are more out of touch with reality than you realize.
    edited December 2018
    Hi there,

0cjhs1sksb8g.png

So even though they are doing another anniversary even with better rewards than last year, they are out of touch? What don't you get that they were TWO separate events? One had nothing to do with another. They aren't trying for 1 million likes this year so why would they need to specify that? I think you are more out of touch with reality than you realize.

I understand they were two separate events, I’m saying they were close enough together that people associate the 2 together.

The rewards this year are marginally “better” but the game has progressed beyond these rewards being useful.

A 3* crystal is meaningless to A LOT of players. Dare I say most players.

Energy refills? Cool...but they’re on sale frequently and are nullified by gold realms and halls of healing requiring energy.

T4CC? I’ve got over 100 collecting digital dust in my inventory

T2A? Great....but I’ll get more from my map 6 crystals this week.

They dangle this stuff and noobs like you eat it up while the majority see it for what it really is....lazy and cheap.

I don't say this very often, but that's completely ingratious.
    https://youtu.be/fdTqRF9XozE

I’ll just leave this here
    I don't say this very often, but that's completely ingratious.

Thanks for stopping by and contributing nothing to the conversation as per usual
    Yes. It came last year. It doesn't come every year, and they were quite upfront about that at the time. They said it may come around again in the future, but that wasn't a tentative statement. What we have is a case of building expectations where there is no precedence. Had it been a yearly occurrence, that may be more sound. However, what happens in these cases happens all too often. People take a good thing and call that the norm. Happens all the time with Offers. Something goes on sale, and people expect that to be the value moving forward.
    It isn't a part of the Anniversary. It was a part of THAT Anniversary. We're getting FREE Items, Boosts, and discount sales. None of it is necessary.
    Hi there,

0cjhs1sksb8g.png

I understand they were two separate events, I’m saying they were close enough together that people associate the 2 together.

The rewards this year are marginally “better” but the game has progressed beyond these rewards being useful.

Energy refills? Cool...but they’re on sale frequently and are nullified by gold realms and halls of healing requiring energy.

They dangle this stuff and noobs like you eat it up while the majority see it for what it really is....lazy and cheap.

You know that the rewards aren't just for you right? They are for the entire player base. Which means people from level 1 to 60 and who just joined or have been here for 4 years. It may not matter to you but to others it might. $10 says you'll still collect the rewards and end up using them just like everyone else.
    Yes. It came last year. It doesn't come every year, and they were quite upfront about that at the time. They said it may come around again in the future, but that wasn't a tentative statement. What we have is a case of building expectations where there is no precedence. Had it been a yearly occurrence, that may be more sound. However, what happens in these cases happens all too often. People take a good thing and call that the norm. Happens all the time with Offers. Something goes on sale, and people expect that to be the value moving forward.
    It isn't a part of the Anniversary. It was a part of THAT Anniversary. We're getting FREE Items, Boosts, and discount sales. None of it is necessary.

Necessary? No. Not at all. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s not useful to many and doesn’t illicit feelings of “celebration” like they seem to think it does. And THAT is why it’s out of touch and disappointing.

Hi there,

0cjhs1sksb8g.png

You know that the rewards aren't just for you right? They are for the entire player base. Which means people from level 1 to 60 and who just joined or have been here for 4 years. It may not matter to you but to others it might. $10 says you'll still collect the rewards and end up using them just like everyone else.

I didn’t say the rewards are just for me, I’m simply explaining why they are not useful for me and therefore are disappointing and out of touch with MY needs as a player, a feeling shared by many.

Hi there,

0cjhs1sksb8g.png

I didn’t say the rewards are just for me, I’m simply explaining why they are not useful for me and therefore are disappointing and out of touch with MY needs as a player, a feeling shared by many.

This game doesnt revolve around you.

Necessary? No. Not at all. That doesn’t change the fact that it’s not useful to many and doesn’t illicit feelings of “celebration” like they seem to think it does. And THAT is why it’s out of touch and disappointing.

Not useful to many? Doubtful. There's something for everyone, just not everything mind-blowing for all levels of Players. That's because they have to give it to the entire Player Base. It's all free, and the response is as if it's owed. They're not likely going to give everyone a 6* Crystal. Disappointment follows expectations, and expectations are seldom based in reality.
    Hi there,

0cjhs1sksb8g.png

This game doesnt revolve around you.

Again, I didn’t say it revolves around me, simply pointing out why these things have no value to me. Reading comprehension seems to be an issue for you.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I loved that arena best content in the 4 years tied with my little symb

Not useful to many? Doubtful. There's something for everyone, just not everything mind-blowing for all levels of Players. That's because they have to give it to the entire Player Base. It's all free, and the response is as if it's owed. They're not likely going to give everyone a 6* Crystal. Disappointment follows expectations, and expectations are seldom based in reality.

I never once said anything was owed. Never once did I say I expected a 6* crystal. Your trolling is getting so desperate you need to make up statements
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I loved that arena best content in the 4 years tied with my little symb

Both great events. I really enjoyed the symbiote and wish he could have stuck around lol

• King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Hi there,

East or west kabam miike is the best .
This discussion has been closed.