**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow the insane rewards for 1st in gifting

Why did the rewards increase for 1st place? There was only 9000 t5b shards and 1 t2a and 5000 6* shards but now everything just shot up. Doesn’t this catapult the people who spend even higher? This is a constructive question and something I am genuinely wondering why you would do this. 5x6bxl5v1fq3.png

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    It's their money... and they were going to spend that money anyway. So no problem here.

Plus, the money getting thrown for 1st place, this isn't even remotely enough rewards!!
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Wow that is to much....unfair....
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Fabi1989 wrote: »
    Wow that is to much....unfair....

If u Think u had a chois then meant u wher Rich
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Maybe they supposed to boost the rewards for maze 100% completion but accidentally boost the gifting event rank rewards instead.... :D that or the first few hours of gifting traffic just isn't up to projected target.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    I hear lots of credit card statements being printed and mailed just in time to gift your spouse for xmas lol
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Millionaires and Billionaires club only for that top spot lol
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    It's their money... and they were going to spend that money anyway. So no problem here.

Plus, the money getting thrown for 1st place, this isn't even remotely enough rewards!!

Nah these rewards will make them spend more than they planned, kabam knows this.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Somebody has to keep the lights on. Thank the whales for subsidizing your F2P game.

Also, 4000 units can be had without spending money. Happy gifting! 🎄
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    For the record I have no problem with the great rewards at the top, the steep decline as you move down is a problem though. Kabam talks about balance in the game all of the time, where is the balance in the rewards? And I don't just mean for this event. Look at aq rank rewards, aw season rank rewards, the top 20 or so alliances get way more than the rest of the field pretty much guaranteeing there will never be a serious challenger to the top 20-50 alliances ever. There is no balance and never has been.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    The rest of us can dream, lol 😋
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It’s a shame the top 10 rewards were all boosted but none of the others were. I feel sorry for #11

It wasn't really boosted. That was the intended Reward. There was mistaken information.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    It’s a shame the top 10 rewards were all boosted but none of the others were. I feel sorry for #11

It wasn't really boosted. That was the intended Reward. There was mistaken information.

They also adjusted the last milestone.
    When i first looked it was only 9k t2a now its 18k so they made other adjustments.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    So here's the deal...the reason behind all the shenanigans in war, AQ, etc. is because Kabam routinely gives #1 a prize that so far outstrips #2 that people are willing to do a lot of things for it. It's way too graduated.

Wait until you see new AQ. #1 is 2 t5b...#2 is 1t5b

Repeat the same mistake over and over again.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

They also adjusted the last milestone.
    When i first looked it was only 9k t2a now its 18k so they made other adjustments.

Their response was that the actual Rewards are what is shown now. There was an issue that indicated less. They weren't actually adjusted. What we see is what it was meant to be.
  • qopqop Posts: 52
    i think initial rewards were from last year...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    TBAG4DAYS wrote: »
    Let’s be honest, unless you are in the top 1% alliances or have someone like COWhale who has 240K in units lying around to dump on gifting crystals you will never reap the benefits of this event, just another cash grab.

Unless you and everyone else in the alliance spends thousands you won't have a shot at the best rewards from the event, but I have already reaped benefits lol.
  • COWHALE & MMX Top money spending alliances getting those rewards
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    COW alliances will finish 1-3 and you know what if he wants to drop $300,000 on digital game pieces that you can't take with you, then good for him. I agree the increase in rewards in BS. But they know now that they doubled the amount the top 10 will spend. It amazes me as these items and resources cost Kabam absolutely zero dollars to make. Yet they put offers out there that exclude so many.

Kabam ran into a major problem as many alliances started making ground on the top 20 in prestige. This created an issue where the top alliance were no longer shoe-ins for top rewards in Aq and other events. They needed to reverse course and set the class gap back. Which is what they have been doing the last few months with season wars. Now this is just another sign of things to come. After the elite have built a comfortable lead in prestige we will see the update to AQ and the rewards.
  • Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    Why did the rewards increase for 1st place? There was only 9000 t5b shards and 1 t2a and 5000 6* shards but now everything just shot up. Doesn’t this catapult the people who spend even higher? This is a constructive question and something I am genuinely wondering why you would do this. 5x6bxl5v1fq3.png

Hey there, the rank rewards that were initially not showing the correct rewards that were supposed to be available in this year's gifting event. We worked to get them updated to display correctly as soon as we could. You can find more specifics about this here.
This discussion has been closed.