**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you participating in “The Maze”?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    No
    Absolutely not and most people I know have also said they're not doing it either.
    The rewards don't match the difficulty
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    No
    I tried it’s ridiculous
  • KumbieKumbie Posts: 62
    No
    not even going to look at that quest, super hard and the rewards aren't worth it
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    No
    I'm the type to drop $ on units to finish a difficult quest. I wouldn't spend $10 of the $50 (at least) I would probably need in units to clear that for only 7k 5* shards. I entered it and exited right back out.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    No
    Only pratice one Korg.
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    No
    Bad rewards. I will recommend to my alliance that they do not either. Kabam needs to understand that we are not idiots.
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    No
    Gamer wrote: »
    Only pratice one Korg.

You might have just stumbled on the one redeeming element of this event and that is the option to practice against an aw boss level korg
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    edited December 2018
    No
    i voted no, but ended up doing the explo run. not going for completion.

heimdall, phisto,iceman,guilly path, was fairly ez even for a f2p player like myself.

Who did u use for that path?
  • Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animals.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    No
    I reached Upto the champion and he just regen health back to 100%. After few revives, I quit it. I am done with this stupid event.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No
    I’m pretty sure it’s suposed to be like a fun recap of all the aq bosses through the year......... so they brought back all of the hard aq bosses that everyone hated.....
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes
    Only exploration, forget 100%
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    I did 2 paths, probably won't do the other 2

Can I ask what paths you did, what roster, and what did you spend. I don't think Im going to do it. But still tempted to do at least 1 run.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    No
    No, it's ridiculously hard, even the most skilled will need to spend or blow units. And the rewards are not worth the effort, this is an epic fail kabam and I hope you make no £ from it
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    No
    It’s just broken. No
  • No
    The thing I don’t understand is why release something like this during the holidays?

Sure a few people will like it and complete it but obviously the vast majority of the player base isn’t going to do it.

This would be the perfect time for an event that everyone would enjoy.

And don’t say chilled challenge. That’s pretty boring to say the least.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Yes
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    No. People who say they spent only 300 units are lying. They used 1500 Uncollected Free Crystals in addition.

200 free crystals cause I open them for small refills usually. Just my OCD working up when I see 1 energy left so I tend to pop a small refill and walk 2-3 tiles before using a full refill.

300-400 units on top of my stash of 15 L1 Revives and 11 L2 Revives.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    No
    I think this what happens a one ask for a challenge?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I did it yesterday using prolly an Odin's worth of items. Could have done it much cheaper buy made a few really dumb path/champ mistakes. Prolly could have saved ~1000 units worth of items had I planned better. I have nothing else to use them on so it's not a big deal to me.

- Thought that Thanos was the boss so didn't bring a Champ counter for the first path. Had to use Corvis up till he started regen then quit out. Used like 15 20% revives on that alone.

- The Guilly in the old quest was a villian so I figured this one would be too. It's normal Guilly with the EQ buffs so no danger sense s with GR.

- Mist tapped to Iceman when wanting to go to Wasp after doing Heim and IMIW with Corvis (had Proxy synergy). Had to take Proxy out the next run so no true strike vs Wasp.