**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

$1 Crystal

Any word on the $1 crystal we had last year? And the 2* Arena Event for 5* shards/champ?

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Those were for last year only
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    if we get the $1 crystal how about a 5*?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    That was part of the road to a million event they had last year to try and get a million likes on Facebook. It's not happening again
  • Gotcha. Would’ve been nice to have it again this year for year-end celebration.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    Hey there,

These were part of a celebration surrounding our push to 1 Million Likes on Facebook. While we didn't make it, we still decided to go ahead with the Event.

This was not related to the Holidays or Anniversary, and we don't have any plans to runt his again right now, but stay tuned because they may return again in the future!

The $1 crystal R-U-N-N-O-F-T like the mom in Oh Brother Where Art Thou.
    Please don't ban me
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Maby make the game better to get more likes?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The maze, no dollar crystal, no RTDs I feel sad dissapointed and heart broken.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @CapWW2 there is still time for a rank down.
    @CapWW2 there is still time for a rank down.

I lost hope. I thought we will finish the year on a happy note 😞
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They decided to tank hard after last year's anniversary.
  • Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 23
    I hope it comes back. I stopped playing the game in 2017 and missed out last year.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets were given out on exactly December 25th last year.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I mean... it's Christmas.... we all play this game faithfully every day all year long and many of us spend a ton of money which is maybe dumb but its the truth. Is a 1$ dollar crystal, a 2 star arena and a few rdts really too much to ask for? Lol i just don't get their reluctance to make a huge player base who logs in every damn day of the year happy at Xmas. If I ran the company id be like "Alright guys, were gonna blow their f-ing minds this year, were gonna have the dollar crystal, the arena and the rdts all come out on xmas. And in addition for our players who spend money were gonna give them a class bundle. Price is 100$ it's gonna be one class 5* gem, 4 class t4cc, 6 basics and 4 t2a. Enough for one awakened r4 rank up. Also were gonna offer the same exact deal for 5k units for the ftp . Merry Xmas ya filthy animals. We don't wanna hear any whining for a good while, ty for supporting our game and lives." Instead we get the maze. Sweet
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    ljballer22 wrote: »
    Hey there,

These were part of a celebration surrounding our push to 1 Million Likes on Facebook. While we didn't make it, we still decided to go ahead with the Event.

This was not related to the Holidays or Anniversary, and we don't have any plans to runt his again right now, but stay tuned because they may return again in the future!

The $1 crystal R-U-N-N-O-F-T like the mom in Oh Brother Where Art Thou.
    Please don't ban me

Obscure Coen Bros references like this really tie the room together.

lol big Lebowski reference love it.
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    I mean... it's Christmas.... we all play this game faithfully every day all year long and many of us spend a ton of money which is maybe dumb but its the truth. Is a 1$ dollar crystal, a 2 star arena and a few rdts really too much to ask for? Lol i just don't get their reluctance to make a huge player base who logs in every damn day of the year happy at Xmas. If I ran the company id be like "Alright guys, were gonna blow their f-ing minds this year, were gonna have the dollar crystal, the arena and the rdts all come out on xmas. And in addition for our players who spend money were gonna give them a class bundle. Price is 100$ it's gonna be one class 5* gem, 4 class t4cc, 6 basics and 4 t2a. Enough for one awakened r4 rank up. Also were gonna offer the same exact deal for 5k units for the ftp . Merry Xmas ya filthy animals. We don't wanna hear any whining for a good while, ty for supporting our game and lives." Instead we get the maze. Sweet

I mean even the little symbiote event again or yesss the 2 star arena.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I'd rather save my dollar and the game outage this time around.