**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

who should I max out? R3 5 *Goldpool? R5 4* dupped Archangel or R5 4* dupped Sabertooth?

who should I max out? R3 5 *Goldpool? R5 4* dupped Archangel or R5 4* dupped Sabertooth?

I know 4 stars are becoming irrelevant but I have 4 star basic class catalysts expiring. I can't decide who would be best. Do not want to max all of them either.

Note: I do have a maxed out Killmonger and Void. But is the "unholy" trinity that great?

who should I max out? R3 5 *Goldpool? R5 4* dupped Archangel or R5 4* dupped Sabertooth? 37 votes

5* Goldpool
27%
Foxhero007DoctorJBlasthammer4Ghostboytjieaer20ParfanityMiStaLovaThanos_Car_I_Cangaceiro 10 votes
4* Sabertooth (Dupped)
10%
DrownedGodSpeedbumpThatOneMasterGamerAlexAvalon 4 votes
4* Archangel (Dupped)
59%
stakDarkrider05axelelf_1ArkhamButcherDankestChefBsnkomRagnaro0k10or_StrongCharlie_SceneDenzel116Justcause102FhfjghhggggjfhfjgkepalahotakkoSidDDragonDead1AngusMac279Tiger360DuckyduckduckDarth_SemzMaximumOverload 22 votes
Other (please comment and explain)
2%
B_Dizzle_01 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    5* Goldpool
    Wasting resources on 4* looks bad investments to me unless its some god tier champ else Better to rank up 5*
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    Archangel. Goldpool is just a trophy champ
  • Options
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    Archangel. Goldpool is just a trophy champ

well goldpool actually does do alrite damage and some other stuff but yea AA
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Other (please comment and explain)
    I guess depends on where you are in the game. But if you had the ability to get 5* Goldpool then I would say you are pretty far in. So the general question is.

A: why are you asking if ranking 4*s is still a good investment

Or

B: are you trying to brag about the fact that you got Goldpool.

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    Archangel duped is probably my favourite champ. He does mad damage and is considered a god tier champion
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    _I_ wrote: »
    Wasting resources on 4* looks bad investments to me unless its some god tier champ else Better to rank up 5*

Unless he's planning on r4ing Goldpool (which I wouldn't suggest) having a god tier r5 4* makes a lot more sense.

Advice like this reminds me when everyone would tell you to rank up based on prestige, which is and was, horrible advice.
  • Options
    BsnkomBsnkom Posts: 25
    edited December 2018
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    Bro, those who said gold pool are trollling you. 4* archangel is awesome. Go for it.
  • Options
    ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    5* Goldpool
    I guess depends on where you are in the game. But if you had the ability to get 5* Goldpool then I would say you are pretty far in. So the general question is.

Or

Goldpool is not something to brag about. And yes I want to know if it's still worth Investing in a 4 star
  • Options
    5* Goldpool
    Bsnkom wrote: »
    Bro, those who said gold pool are trollling you. 4* archangel is awesome. Go for it.

Yea I upgraded Arcangel
  • Options
    5* Goldpool
    However Goldpool is not as bad as everyone says he is.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    True, but no one says AA is bad.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    an 4* AA is useful even in end game content, go with him.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    4* Archangel (Dupped)
    Parfanity wrote: »

Or

Goldpool is not something to brag about. And yes I want to know if it's still worth Investing in a 4 star

First of all, Goldpool is actually quite a useful champ, capable of impressive damage, massive regen, bleed, stun...quite a bit of utility, actually. So he's certainly worth a brag.

That being said, I used my 4* AA through a lot of early Act 5 (definitely through getting Uncollected, and quite a bit in 5.3 as well). Goldpool is great, but he's better if duped, and your AA is already duped and ready to do some massive damage to the end game content.