Gifts on Special occasion

Kabam gives all of us summoner really **** gifts on this special occasion. I really feel shame on that coz this was a probably great occasion and kabam must gives us some good gift but seeing these its worst. I think kabam didn't have the right team in his organization now
«1

Comments

  • Moderators are going to be busy tonight. To the mod who shuts this down, I hope you have a happy holiday because damage control is going to be insane if no deal comes for Christmas.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @John757
    Exactly. 4 years old as well.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    @John757 😂
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.


    Whine about free **** i hope kabam never gives you anything again..

    Step up kabam take the t2a out of the calendar please people whining about the gifts clearly.dont deserve gifts

    You’re a terrible parent

    Ok cause my kids dont whine about stupid **** I must be terrible to teach my kid a lesson on how to act appropriately.

    My bad, you’re a terrible human being
  • Sour_poi808Sour_poi808 Posts: 8
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.

    Your parenting suck as much as your comments

    Your parents must be so proud of you crying on the internet about a free gift from a mobile game.

    Man if that isnt an ad for abortion clinics I dont know what is

    I didn’t cry about anything, just pointed out how much you suck.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.


    Whine about free **** i hope kabam never gives you anything again..

    Step up kabam take the t2a out of the calendar please people whining about the gifts clearly.dont deserve gifts

    You’re a terrible parent

    Ok cause my kids dont whine about stupid **** I must be terrible to teach my kid a lesson on how to act appropriately.

    My bad, you’re a terrible human being

    Yup I'm raising my.kids to be responsible and respect people and appreciate gifts

    I'm the devil

    At least you know who you are
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.

    Your parenting suck as much as your comments

    Your parents must be so proud of you crying on the internet about a free gift from a mobile game.

    Man if that isnt an ad for abortion clinics I dont know what is

    I didn’t cry about anything, just pointed out how much you suck.

    Maybe get your 4 year old what they want for Christmas and your life would be better
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.


    Whine about free **** i hope kabam never gives you anything again..

    Step up kabam take the t2a out of the calendar please people whining about the gifts clearly.dont deserve gifts

    You’re a terrible parent

    Ok cause my kids dont whine about stupid **** I must be terrible to teach my kid a lesson on how to act appropriately.

    My bad, you’re a terrible human being

    Yup I'm raising my.kids to be responsible and respect people and appreciate gifts

    I'm the devil

    At least you know who you are

    Yup a parent actually raising his children instead of turning on the TV and creating whiny self entitled cum stains like your parents did

    I gave gifts to charity as a child. Never really asked for anything. I’d get one gift for myself and donated a ton to other children. So good one
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 131
    Difference is you aren't making money off your kids for yourself and your friends.
    Your anology is cute and all, but a bit off based. These mystery rewards should be better then rewards off 14 day calendar.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    And here you are attacking me cause I appreciated a gift and teach my kids to do the same.

    No one is attacking you, just putting an individual down that said they would smash a 4 yr olds gifts
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Difference is you aren't making money off your kids for yourself and your friends.
    Your anology is cute and all, but a bit off based. These mystery rewards should be better then rewards off 14 day calendar.

    Why should a mystery be better lol because you said so?
    All all the God of the world. More self importance.. guess what you arent special

    Christmas is a pagan holiday, don’t bring god into this
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    And here you are attacking me cause I appreciated a gift and teach my kids to do the same.

    No one is attacking you, just putting an individual down that said they would smash a 4 yr olds gifts

    Putting down calling.me a terrible person yup that's called an attack.

    All because I actually teach my kids respect..

    Being mean to children is abuse
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 131
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Difference is you aren't making money off your kids for yourself and your friends.
    Your anology is cute and all, but a bit off based. These mystery rewards should be better then rewards off 14 day calendar.

    Why should a mystery be better lol because you said so?
    All all the God of the world. More self importance.. guess what you arent special

    @Drooped1 have a Merry Christmas.
    Mystery ??? Box on Christmas Eve, on a game to raise moral and cause more spending.
    Wouldn't it make sense to have 14 day calendar all ???? The only reason community is upset is ? Implied descent gift to some. Show from start and not near asuch backlash.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    And here you are attacking me cause I appreciated a gift and teach my kids to do the same.

    No one is attacking you, just putting an individual down that said they would smash a 4 yr olds gifts

    Putting down calling.me a terrible person yup that's called an attack.

    All because I actually teach my kids respect..

    Being mean to children is abuse

    Oh stop with the your mean ****. Grow a set jesus christ this PC bullying **** needs to end.

    That's why people are such whiners now. They were raised to be that way.

    Life isnt all rainbows and puppies the sooner you learn that the better off you are.

    Let’s settle down you cottenheaded ninymuggins
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Man I hope next year kabam makes a post saying you didnt appreciate last year so this year were just going to end all calendars sorry we tried but dont see a point in giving you stuff if you cant appreciate it anyways

    Is this because your dad didn’t hug you as a child
This discussion has been closed.