**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifts on Special occasion

Kabam gives all of us summoner really **** gifts on this special occasion. I really feel shame on that coz this was a probably great occasion and kabam must gives us some good gift but seeing these its worst. I think kabam didn't have the right team in his organization now

Comments

• Moderators are going to be busy tonight. To the mod who shuts this down, I hope you have a happy holiday because damage control is going to be insane if no deal comes for Christmas.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @John757
    Exactly. 4 years old as well.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    @John757 😂
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.

Whine about free **** i hope kabam never gives you anything again..

Step up kabam take the t2a out of the calendar please people whining about the gifts clearly.dont deserve gifts

You’re a terrible parent

Ok cause my kids dont whine about stupid **** I must be terrible to teach my kid a lesson on how to act appropriately.

My bad, you’re a terrible human being
  • Sour_poi808Sour_poi808 Posts: 8
    When my 4 year old acts like you on xmas I take the thing hes complaining about and smash it or return it.

Your parenting suck as much as your comments

Your parents must be so proud of you crying on the internet about a free gift from a mobile game.

Man if that isnt an ad for abortion clinics I dont know what is

I didn’t cry about anything, just pointed out how much you suck.

Step up kabam take the t2a out of the calendar please people whining about the gifts clearly.dont deserve gifts

You’re a terrible parent

Ok cause my kids dont whine about stupid **** I must be terrible to teach my kid a lesson on how to act appropriately.

Yup I'm raising my.kids to be responsible and respect people and appreciate gifts

I'm the devil

At least you know who you are

Your parenting suck as much as your comments

Your parents must be so proud of you crying on the internet about a free gift from a mobile game.

Man if that isnt an ad for abortion clinics I dont know what is

I didn’t cry about anything, just pointed out how much you suck.

Maybe get your 4 year old what they want for Christmas and your life would be better
    edited December 2018

You’re a terrible parent

Yup I'm raising my.kids to be responsible and respect people and appreciate gifts

I'm the devil

At least you know who you are

Yup a parent actually raising his children instead of turning on the TV and creating whiny self entitled cum stains like your parents did

I gave gifts to charity as a child. Never really asked for anything. I’d get one gift for myself and donated a ton to other children. So good one
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Difference is you aren't making money off your kids for yourself and your friends.
    Your anology is cute and all, but a bit off based. These mystery rewards should be better then rewards off 14 day calendar.
    And here you are attacking me cause I appreciated a gift and teach my kids to do the same.

No one is attacking you, just putting an individual down that said they would smash a 4 yr olds gifts
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Difference is you aren't making money off your kids for yourself and your friends.
    Your anology is cute and all, but a bit off based. These mystery rewards should be better then rewards off 14 day calendar.

Why should a mystery be better lol because you said so?
    All all the God of the world. More self importance.. guess what you arent special

Christmas is a pagan holiday, don’t bring god into this
    And here you are attacking me cause I appreciated a gift and teach my kids to do the same.

No one is attacking you, just putting an individual down that said they would smash a 4 yr olds gifts

Putting down calling.me a terrible person yup that's called an attack.

All because I actually teach my kids respect..

Being mean to children is abuse
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    SilentKiss wrote: »

Why should a mystery be better lol because you said so?
    All all the God of the world. More self importance.. guess what you arent special

@Drooped1 have a Merry Christmas.
    Mystery ??? Box on Christmas Eve, on a game to raise moral and cause more spending.
    Wouldn't it make sense to have 14 day calendar all ???? The only reason community is upset is ? Implied descent gift to some. Show from start and not near asuch backlash.

Putting down calling.me a terrible person yup that's called an attack.

All because I actually teach my kids respect..

Being mean to children is abuse

Oh stop with the your mean ****. Grow a set jesus christ this PC bullying **** needs to end.

That's why people are such whiners now. They were raised to be that way.

Life isnt all rainbows and puppies the sooner you learn that the better off you are.

Let’s settle down you cottenheaded ninymuggins
    Man I hope next year kabam makes a post saying you didnt appreciate last year so this year were just going to end all calendars sorry we tried but dont see a point in giving you stuff if you cant appreciate it anyways

Is this because your dad didn’t hug you as a child
This discussion has been closed.