Options

6 star use in t1a and t4b arenas?

Most endgame players have these resources in abundance in their overflow. It took me a long time to get my 1st 6* and still over a month away from my 2nd. Considering the time it takes us to acquire these valuable champs, often many who get low tier champs, 6* or not should still be available to use in these arenas. Why cant I use these champs in these arenas? Their refresh time is absurdly long as it is. Maybe change this Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yes, definitely time to allow us to use 6* in the basic arenas
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    God no. The minimum PI is shifting enough as it is. People who need the Resources are using less and less of their Rosters.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    If they keep 1-15 the same and don’t convert thanos / kang teams to 6*s I am fine with including 6*s but dealing with 6* kang / thanos team for 5* feature is enough of that already and having to do that more often just kills arena further unless they give them much higher chances to do specials other than L3.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,270 ★★★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    If they keep 1-15 the same and don’t convert thanos / kang teams to 6*s I am fine with including 6*s but dealing with 6* kang / thanos team for 5* feature is enough of that already and having to do that more often just kills arena further unless they give them much higher chances to do specials other than L3.

That's just my point. The formula switches based on the Champs being used in the Arena. The more higher-Rated Champs in the pool, the higher the minimum PI in the Infinite.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    God no. The minimum PI is shifting enough as it is. People who need the Resources are using less and less of their Rosters.

A 6 at r1 is a r4 5
    At r2 it's a r5 5
    No pi change would really happen....

We're talking the 1-15 kang/thanos teams where you get paired up by stacked 6* that pull all or nothing cheap ai. If they used the better ai from streak 20+, that'd be different. Or if they capped the thanos teams to r2 6*, maybe.

But since i can already cap all milestones for both t1a and t4b arenas in 2 sessions, dont really see a need to increase the difficulty of the warmup rounds just to make it a few rounds quicker.
  • Options
    God no. The minimum PI is shifting enough as it is. People who need the Resources are using less and less

PI shouldn't matter in an arena with a resource that's guaranteed after reaching a certain milestone. The streak shouldn't change if were throwing in 1 to a few 6 stars in the matches after the 20s. These arenas arent based in top percentages like featured champs etc. 6* champs give a little over twice as many points as 5 stars. Shouldn't be a big deal when it at least saves those of us that have one 6* 1 extra fight. But still, every second counts when we have more in life to do than the game.
  • Options
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Drooped1 wrote: »

A 6 at r1 is a r4 5
    At r2 it's a r5 5
    No pi change would really happen....

We're talking the 1-15 kang/thanos teams where you get paired up by stacked 6* that pull all or nothing cheap ai. If they used the better ai from streak 20+, that'd be different. Or if they capped the thanos teams to r2 6*, maybe.

But since i can already cap all milestones for both t1a and t4b arenas in 2 sessions, dont really see a need to increase the difficulty of the warmup rounds just to make it a few rounds quicker.

That's what I'm talking about. The difficulty doesnt need to fluctuate drastically. But if it can save us a few rounds then all the better.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    I can finish t4 basic arena by streak 30, 34 in second account. Really no need for 6* if it will increase the difficulty to get infinity streak. That would hurt the players with a small roster which they need the t4b more than the endgame players.