**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you receive 3 star or 4 star Korg from the login crystal?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Today's login crystal was either a 3 star or 4 star Korg from the Login crystal. Which star Korg did you receive? Feel free to vote or comment if you like. I received a 3 star one to be honest.

Did you receive 3 star or 4 star Korg from the login crystal? 161 votes

3 star Korg
95%
KpatrixOmniCaptain_KandiceWhododo872SnakeEyes69The_OneLeNoirFaineantTimone147Darkstar4387FreakydJRock808bloodyCainCrkwestHULK_BREAKDOA40Draenathgatra_hpAxeCopFireManup456payebudu 153 votes
4 star Korg
4%
OllyoxenfreeAvengers320NeurogodFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886AdityatheaawesomSabrefencerSpooder_man 8 votes

Comments

• Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    3 star Korg
    It’s always the 3* version for me... 😩
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    3 star Korg
    The same as I have gotten every month since these Crystals were first introduced: another useless 3*.

It’s why I posted this thread in the Suggestion forum:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/114187/time-to-retire-monthly-character-calendar-crystals#latest

It’s time for these things to be replaced with something different. They are completely useless for me or for players who have a decent amount of 5 or 6*s.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    4 star Korg
    ultb0qidxbog.png
    One of my alts got 4* korg while my other 3 accounts got the 3*
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    3 star Korg
    I am gonna do a test...starting next year i am saving all 12 log ins then opening them the first day of 2020 and wanna see if i get all 12 3* lol
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    3 star Korg
    Since I have been playing this game I haven't pulled 1 4* login crystal. They are always 3* so if I finally pull a 4* login crystal it will be like Christmas all over again.
  • JimmyKJimmyK Posts: 14
    3 star Korg
    3 votes for 4* :D:D:D
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    3 star Korg
    3*
    Honestly I was expecting to get the 4 purely because I pulled the 5* a few days ago and the 4* would be worthless to me
  • Efflux1990Efflux1990 Posts: 54
    3 star Korg
    LoL. I got a 5* Korg from my 5* crystal today. Lucky.pdvpk1a2y0ez.png
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    3 star Korg
    3* but I also pulled a 5* from a basic 5* Crystal about 2 hrs before that 😂
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    4 star Korg
    I got 3* start but i have only 1 phc when i open it got 4* korg
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    3 star Korg
    This would have been awesome as a new player to get a good 3* roster and some 4* chances. 4*s are rarely used at some point but at least it helps those not there yet.
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    3 star Korg
    I doubt I ever get a 4* from a login crystal. Kabam doesn't love me.
  • Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    3 star Korg
    Tony886 wrote: »

Sooo, you only got a 3* from the login crystal? That’s the question for the poll. I’ve pulled Korg from a 4* crystal before, but I only got 3* from the login. You’ve skewed the poll stats!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    3 star Korg
    Never have gotten a 4* from a login crystal but truth is at this point both dont bring a lot to the table for me anyway. That's spot was once exciting to open for a potential 4* but now just another blah day on the calendar(still happy with free stuff of course)
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    3, but two ally mates got 4*s
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    3 star Korg
    3*. I only got a 4* in login crystal once and that was when Iceman was in the calendar.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    4 star Korg
    4rogz07jxbb7.png

First time.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    I did pull a 4* with my next crystal though, as well as a skill gem on a ggc.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    Tony886 wrote: »

So ruin the poll???
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    3 star Korg
    3* on both accounts as usual, still the only time I ever pulled ones was void on my main since their inception and I've rarely seen my members pull one and rarely hear or see someone say they pulled one.

The 4* payoff rate is extremely low and really should just be called the 3* login crystal at this point since 99% of the time that's what someone gets
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    i already know I will get a 3* version of him and I havent even opened the login champ crystal lol