**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: Night Riders

13»

Comments

• TylerTyler Posts: 37
    Im not even happy with this game over this event. All the utilities this game puts on nodes no thank you. I play the master and lol o got rinsed by dark hawk im done with this game
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    This has to be your worst event quest ever. When master node is darned near impossible for a vast majority of your player base, you have failed. I’ve never been closer to quitting this game thanks how utterly insane you made the Darkhawk fight for master level difficulty

Epic fail Kabam, epic fail.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    i truly wonder who you guys are using for master mode it is really easy
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I enjoyed this month's event quest. It was actually beatable.
    If you are stuck, go check out Seatin's videos. He gives excellent strategies.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Little tough with Corvus in master but I got him down all six times.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Thorns is back eh? So I'm curious why was Black Widow nerfed again?
  • Feel.vwry disappointed with Kabam. This month event quest is just ridiculous for master & uncollected. Darkhawk is way too difficult for average player like myself. I'm not sure how many manage to get through without spending. It just making me frustrated and give up playing. Slowly Kabam is killing the game.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    The damn hotfix didnt do jack the evade and swipe back still bugged i lost all my champs to it. Not to mention he barely use his sp2, Darkhawk was hard to fight as it is but no you thought that wasnt enough lets add unblockable light and medium to his raptor upgrades.

I told my alliance i give december a chance to change my mind nope same b.s. from last month rolled over to this month i am retiring after AQ and will finally be able to be free of this unbalanced and unfair game mechanics that only benefits you guys
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Decided to run through Master.

Got DH down with 5/50 Quake, first try.
  • I consider myself a relatively experienced player, and played through the EQ once on Uncollected, and on Master. I stopped at one play through, and have no desire to explore the rest. The level of frustration with fighting DH was well beyond any fun factor. I appreciate those who do like the increased difficulty of the last boss, and I completely understand their desire to keep the game a challenge. But, if you’re a casual gamer like me that occasionally likes to splurge on this game, I’d skip this EQ this month. If for some reason this becomes the “new normal” for EQs, I may be finding a new game that’s less frustrating.
    I consider myself a relatively experienced player, and played through the EQ once on Uncollected, and on Master. I stopped at one play through, and have no desire to explore the rest. The level of frustration with fighting DH was well beyond any fun factor. I appreciate those who do like the increased difficulty of the last boss, and I completely understand their desire to keep the game a challenge. But, if you’re a casual gamer like me that occasionally likes to splurge on this game, I’d skip this EQ this month. If for some reason this becomes the “new normal” for EQs, I may be finding a new game that’s less frustrating.

Finally someone i can agree with
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk having unblockable plus massive damage boosts at the start of the game does suck the fun out. It's too champion-dependent - there is no non-invulnerable 5/50 champion that can survive a five-hit combo at the beginning of the fight; so if he tags you, it's over. Fortunately there are a few of those now (see below).

I'm clearing it slowly - one route to go - but the fact is that any lag or mistiming at the first moment of the fight means death. I agree that makes it a very tense and not-fun start. Once you get past the SP2 and he's in anything other than his unblockable Null mode, it's do-able; though strategy clearly required.

For the guys above (@jac7721, @Ed_FatHobbit_88, @RiderofHell) here are some solutions to try; but some (or significant numbers of) revives may be required:

Single champions with Invulnerability
    • Luke Cage (Awakened)
    • Hela (Awakened)
    • Phoenix (Awakened)
    • Corvus (Awakened)
    • Magneto (Awakened) (caps damage, though not invulnerable)
    • Punisher (Awakened)
    • Mephisto (invulnerable whilst regenerating)

Single champion who can potentially control the fight
    • Quake - can win without landing a hit
    • Spider Man variant esp. Sparky - can evade out of a potentially lethal combo; may inflict armour break or weakness
    • Daredevil - ignores Stealth and can evade SP1 if Awakened
    • Psylocke - starts the fight with two Psi-charges; so despite class disadvantage, if you successfully bait+evade the SP2, she will immediately passively Power Lock Darkhawk, and you can go to work...)

Synergies
    • Hela + Angela
    • Dormammu + Mordo
    • Heimdall with anyone
    • Thor Ragnarok + Hulk/Ghulk
    • Killmonger + BPCW

Best of luck, if you want a crack at it guys.
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 35
    The master level is way damn difficult and impossible with the damn buff. Tried more than 10-15 times with spending hell of a lot revives and pots. Please don't call it master in the next event quest if set as same difficulty. Instead try to name it - insane.
    Darkhawk having unblockable plus massive damage boosts at the start of the game does suck the fun out. It's too champion-dependent - there is no non-invulnerable 5/50 champion that can survive a five-hit combo at the beginning of the fight; so if he tags you, it's over. Fortunately there are a few of those now (see below).

I'm clearing it slowly - one route to go - but the fact is that any lag or mistiming at the first moment of the fight means death. I agree that makes it a very tense and not-fun start. Once you get past the SP2 and he's in anything other than his unblockable Null mode, it's do-able; though strategy clearly required.

For the guys above (@jac7721, @Ed_FatHobbit_88, @RiderofHell) here are some solutions to try; but some (or significant numbers of) revives may be required:

• Luke Cage (Awakened)
    • Hela (Awakened)
    • Phoenix (Awakened)
    • Corvus (Awakened)
    • Punisher (Awakened)

• Spider Man variant esp. Sparky - can evade out of a potentially lethal combo; may inflict armour break or weakness
    • Psylocke - starts the fight with two Psi-charges; so despite class disadvantage, if you successfully bait+evade the SP2, she will immediately passively Power Lock Darkhawk, and you can go to work...)

Synergies
    • Hela + Angela
    • Dormammu + Mordo
    • Heimdall with anyone
    • Killmonger + BPCW

Its funny how my SL.Magik died yet when i played with corvus he sp2 me after a brief showdown lol.

My second account no dice many champs u named arent even duped
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

• Luke Cage (Awakened)
    • Hela (Awakened)
    • Phoenix (Awakened)
    • Corvus (Awakened)
    • Punisher (Awakened)

Synergies
    • Hela + Angela
    • Dormammu + Mordo
    • Heimdall with anyone
    • Killmonger + BPCW

Its funny how my SL.Magik died yet when i played with corvus he sp2 me after a brief showdown lol.

My second account no dice many champs u named arent even duped

Sorry to hear that. It may just be the case that it isn't worth the resources needed for completion.

I mostly quest with 5/50, and 3/45 champions; and more than once I've got through to Darkhawk with 4 champs on full health; each of which has then been annihilated by his Unblockable high-damage Null state. I just exited, and re-ran; rather than healing up.

Finally explored Master level yesterday: now for Uncollected. I won't be exploring it, but hope to complete!