**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multi-hit specials being blocked in middle of the animation

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
This has happened to me several times, but I haven't managed to capture it on video.

It's happened multiple times with Masacre's sp1. The last hit or two will get blocked after the first few land.

It doesn't happen every time, though.

Has this been already addressed?

Comments

• Akib35Akib35 Posts: 11
    This has happened to me with some evade champs at times and I get equally perplexed. I was using Cap IW's SP1 on an OG Spidey (while he was stunned for the first hit) and he suddenly blocked the third hit. Happened again with a non-evade champ, this time a Cable when I tried to use Sparky's SP2 even though I landed the first hit of the special
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Hamin wrote: »
    This has happened to me several times, but I haven't managed to capture it on video.

It's happened multiple times with Masacre's sp1. The last hit or two will get blocked after the first few land.

Same here with massacre. Left me jaw dropped.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    rischio wrote: »

Same here with massacre. Left me jaw dropped.

I felt the same way.

It happened with someone else. I just forgot who it was.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    let them run into you with their dash attack and launch your special/ or launch your special after a mllm combo right away
    let them run into you with their dash attack and launch your special/ or launch your special after a mllm combo right away

How is that relevant to the issue? That doesn't fix the bug.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    edited December 2018

why dont you try it out and stop complaining

why dont you try it out and stop complaining

Because it's not a bug fix?
    Anyone else experiencing this?
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I can confirm, it has happened to me when using masacre in uncollected EQ
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    It happened again with masacre. I'm guessing because people don't really use masacre there's not many people who have noticed this. It makes masacre worse because now his sp1 can't reliably hit (since opponent can block midway through)
  • RookM1RookM1 Posts: 47
    Same here, just happened to me 3 times against a Void miniboss in AW. The first part of the special lands and disorients, then he blocks the machete hits, super lame, totally got robbed....err kabamed.
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    This has happened to me when fighting with hulk against a juggernaut he blocked my sp1 each time mid special in alliance wars t4 on node 33
  • fred_derffred_derf Posts: 2
    I've been experiencing this issue as well. Massacre is unreliable with his SP1 as I never know if I'll survive using it. The most recent was against a Daredevil in UC. I landed a few hits with the SP1 and then while I was still in my special animation Daredevil started a combo on me and I was KO'd.