**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honour for summonors

Hi kabam mike, some summoners finished relam of legends it is most old quest and tough..u can also send any big rewards for that summoners bcoz its old quest u can think for that also to honour that summoners bcoz its by sending the gifts many new summoner also encouraged to do that event....thank you for reading this honourable CEO kabam mike

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So you’d like to receive some sort of reward to help you finish/do realm of legends? Or you’d like an extra reward for completing it? In both cases: never gonna happen, nor should it. It’s permanent content, you can work towards beating it, practise, practise, practise.
  • Options
    So you’d like to receive some sort of reward to help you finish/do realm of legends? Or you’d like an extra reward for completing it? In both cases: never gonna happen, nor should it. It’s permanent content, you can work towards beating it, practise, practise, practise.

No I'm not asking the reward to finish the realm of legends I already 100 per explored I'm asking to give some honour rewards for the persons who already completed the realm of legends
  • Options
    Arunraj wrote: »
    Hi kabam mike, some summoners finished relam of legends it is most old quest and tough..u can also send any big rewards for that summoners bcoz its old quest u can think for that also to honour that summoners bcoz its by sending the gifts many new summoner also encouraged to do that event....thank you for reading this honourable CEO kabam mike

I'm not asking to finish the reward to finish rol..i already did 100 per early itself I'm asking to give some reawards to those people like me completed
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    There are already rewards when you completed ROL. Yes, they're a bit dated when it comes to value, but you got them nonetheless.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    More people have finished rol than you think
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Arunraj wrote: »

No I'm not asking the reward to finish the realm of legends I already 100 per explored I'm asking to give some honour rewards for the persons who already completed the realm of legends

So like I already also mentioned: you’d like an extra reward for completing it, or perhaps a title. I’ll say it again, not gonna happen, they’ve made that clear several times that they won’t be giving out titles retroactively.
    As for the rewards that may seem a bit outdated, at the time it was first released they were considerd pretty good rewards. They still are for players who are trying to complete it for the first time.