**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to focus on?

I haven't awakened any of the 5* I have, but as I move onto the harder content like act 5, I'm trying to get more 5*s ranked up to carry on as some of my 4*s just aren't cutting it. So far I have:
Archangel, Doc Voodoo, Angela, Rocket, Captain America, Star-Lord, Mordo, Karnak, Punisher 2099, Old Man Logan, Falcon, Cyclops, Storm, Spiderman (Miles Morales) and She-Hulk,

So far I have gotten Archangel to Rank 4, Doc Voodoo, Angela, Rocket, Captain America, Star-lord at rank 2.

The others are sitting at rank 1. I have a max rank 4* Doc Voodoo awakened and he is awesome, but I think he needs to be awakened to be more useful as without it his abilities don't always trigger, same with Star-lord, he is only truly useful awakened.Angela hits like a truck. Archangel is awesome regardless just gets more useful awakened.

I'm trying to work out who to sink in my resources into, out of the options I have Doc Voodoo and Angela seem like the best choices out of what I have, just need to get an idea who to focus on for now

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    DV needs to be awakened IMO. Angela does not. Her sig ability doesn’t do much I can tell. She’s my only awakened 5 star.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Go rank up Angela as well as voodo to r3
    I prefer dv to r4 as soon as he got awakened by gem or other way..
    But Angela only upto r3 ,there are many better champions to r4 like Corvus,medusa,hyperion....
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    ArchAngel, Dr Voodoo, and Magik can carry you thru Act 5. If you get lucky and pull a Blade, Domino, Ghost, Proxima, Corvus, Capt America Infinity War you’ll walk thru it.
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    ArchAngel, Dr Voodoo, and Magik can carry you thru Act 5. If you get lucky and pull a Blade, Domino, Ghost, Proxima, Corvus, Capt America Infinity War you’ll walk thru it.

Thats where I am at, trying for uncollected, currently at 5.2.3 and stuck on 5.2.4 trying to change style of play so I use dexterity more than parry but habits aren't always easy to break. Of the ones you've said I only have a 4* blade and domino, the others I dont even have most as a 3* :D
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @Jawarrior2001

Yes practice evading and intercepting but most importantly learn the games AI.

There are vids out there on how to push the AI into predictable patterns. Using visual keys on when to swipe back takes a little practice but once you have it down, you’ll very rarely use block.