**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible 4 * buff

So champs that may not get turned into 5 stars Scarlet Witch for example. Could there possibly be a buff to champs like these in the future. And I don’t mean an attack buff, she does enough damage, but maybe a health buff? I use mine in AW still and she’s a beast but with 5 and 6 stars, sometimes I lose her just from taking block damage. Any thoughts?

#fdmh

Comments

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    nah, the contest is always evolving. keep the past in the past.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    I don't like his proposition but still, it's sad to have to just watch some of your favorite heroes collect dust so people will go for the new OP champ ATM.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »

Yeah they have done a great job of keeping old trash champs out of the 5 & 6* pool.... oh wait no they didn’t 🤨
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    All these powerful new champs, youd think she'd be available as a 5* by now.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    In regards to Scarlet Witch....I think her initial 12.0 nerf was intended to make it so they could easily scale her abilities to a 5-star version without being too OP. When they buffed her a bit (and the other "old gods") a week or so later...I think it threw a wrench into that plan. (just a hypothesis...)