**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Variant 3.2

Jw how many paths(minimum) it takes to explore Variant act 3.2. The layout seems a little confusing and don’t want to do it more than I have to. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Seannyace wrote: »
    Jw how many paths(minimum) it takes to explore Variant act 3.2. The layout seems a little confusing and don’t want to do it more than I have to. Thanks in advance!

I'm just doing 3.2 exploration myself and am equally confused I've just done 2 paths so far but it looks like 8 to me, I hope not.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    It 6. Not 8.
  • Options
    SeannyaceSeannyace Posts: 3

Thanks a lot man. Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. Confusing layout, right? I’ve done quests before where it was possible to hit every tile but not travel along every pathway and you end up getting like 99% completion and have to do another bs run. I’ll try to do the 6 paths, hopefully it works out . Thanks again!
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    8z4g5mh2w6we.jpg

I'm assuming you mean this right here. You need to touch all the nodes (dots) but do not have to connect every line

I count 6