**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More 5* shard opportunities? Rank down tickets

It's not news to anyone when you say 5 stars are the future, saw this coming for a while. But now that a lot more champions are going to become available 4stars are going the way of the dinosaur, or at least better served to newer players. Are there going to be more ways to obtain 5 star shards? Grinding arena is tiresome, SA and war are the only options besides duping for getting them in a moderate amount.
Had I had known these changes were coming I would of ranked down a lot more 4 stars to save up on basics and t4ccs. Now with this additional pool are you going to dole some of these out to have players test old characters in their shiny new 5 star portraits? Or business as usual?

Comments

• Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    My guess would be business as usual. Arenas have made shards much more abundant and they still want them somewhat rare. Your also forgetting monthly quests and special events for obtaining shards.
  • Options
    PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Rank down tickets would be nice, but I have a feeling the response there will be along the lines of, "players knew more champs would be added to the 5* crystal at some point and could've saved resources."
  • Options
    LostSoulZzLostSoulZz Posts: 15
    It would be nice to drop the cost a little bit though, 13k for featured and 8k for basic would be sorely welcomed.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I proposed this to them after v12. Having it in the glory store for instance would be awesome. 4* limit 3 and 5* limit 1. Only purchasable once a month. They said no :/
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Some way of purchasing, at the least. NOT BY CASH. But in-game currency that can be earned. Granted this is the least desirable option. Anyone of the above listed should go first. But give us the OPTION to have LIBERTY with our champs. This would give us so much more
  • Options
    Harada78Harada78 Posts: 31
    Yeah I would love the chance to get some rank down tickets when will be able to get them .
  • Options
    I love rank down ticket
  • Options
    SohaibbSohaibb Posts: 33
    Rank down tickets should be given but the mist important thing is tier 5 basic and T2 alpha. Kabam should do work for that. Also should have looked on 5* shards. They should give more 5* in arena or somewhere else like in this monthly calender. I appreciate already this monthly calendar kabam do nice in this month for us
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Crys23 wrote: »
    How about one 4* and one 5* rank down ticket per month, which expires in 30 days? That way you can't hoard them. You can only swap your rank 4's once per month, if you so chose.

Maaaaaybe per year, but I think rdt per month would be so Broken/OP
    EDIT: didn't realize this was like over 1 year ago lol.
  • Options
    MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Crys23 wrote: »
    How about one 4* and one 5* rank down ticket per month, which expires in 30 days? That way you can't hoard them. You can only swap your rank 4's once per month, if you so chose.

Per month? Do you have any idea how many problems that would cause? People could rank up the perfect counter for each new monthly EQ, and knowing they get RDT’s at the end of the month they could just rank down when the EQ is finished. Absolutely no chance this would happen.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Y’all this post was made in May 2017.
  • Options
    Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    A tA2 Arena is needed the Most to Build up the 5* to handle new content.
    RDT was nice to have and I hope there we be no bigger Issue like Ver.12.00 again to have them back.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Why does everyone want rank down tickets and not rank up gems? Makes no sense to me. Every champ I’ve ranked up, I actually want ranked up. That’s part of the game. Seems I’m in the minority.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Why does everyone want rank down tickets and not rank up gems? Makes no sense to me. Every champ I’ve ranked up, I actually want ranked up. That’s part of the game. Seems I’m in the minority.
    Right? Lol