Options

IMIW offense?

Does IMIW have any offensive capability, if so what?

Comments

• Options
    Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    edited January 2019
    He’s not terrible but not someone I would classify as a “ go to champ “
    Once you get his plasma etc going he does OK damage.
    However, I’m only speaking for my 4* rank 5
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    one of my ally members brought his max 4* imiw into aw attack...
  • Options
    dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    I enjoy IMIW.. Get the armor break going with the heavy, and then start building up the Plasma. Need to be aggressive to keep it up though
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 373 ★★★
    I use IMIW for attack all the time. I am not the most experienced player but he is always on my attack team for AW and AQ. He seems to be great and I enjoy using him
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Brought my 5/50 to map4 and he's good for thst icemsn
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Story time:

I only have like 5 max rank 2* and a couple more at r2. So back when we had that EQ where we could only use our 2* and 3* class specific champs I didn’t have a lot of options. Unranked 2* KM on skill days and 2* IMIW on tech days were the only 2 unranked champs I could use and not die leading up to the boss.

Is IMIW some amazing god tier attacker? Maybe not, but I figure if he can get through fights like those in my less than skilled hands, he must not be too bad offensively. Which is good because defensively he’s not getting anywhere near as many kills as he once did and people may need to find an alternative use for him soon.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feed back, definitely going to start trying him out!
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 373 ★★★
    Well for me still learning this game I get hit in fights. IMIW has some good armor which takes some damage when I get combod into oblivion. This in turn helps me also get through fights. He may not be the hardest hitting champion but he still seems to have good damage output
  • Options
    MesosmartMesosmart Posts: 16
    I have an awakened IMIW early in the game and hes stucked on r3 5*. In offense he is an above average champ at best, somewhere along the lines of Dorm, Yondu, etc. For a simple reason he doesn't have a "hot knife through butter" ability like Sparky and Blade. He is like the B grade kid in school, he will never get the scholarship but yea he is kinda above average for sure.