**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

First 5-star champ - where to use him

I've slowly amassed some good four star attackers (SW, Dv, CAWW2 and Gwenpool duped, and unduped versions of tech Spider-Man, X-23 and Hyperion). For defenders I hVe a four star duped SM MM, Abomination and Mordo (unduped)

After nearly 2 months I open a 10k shard 5 star crystal and pull Hulk, my first 5 star. (Green Hulk). Is this a decent pull for a random crystal? In any case, how do I use him/level him? He isn't as good as the heroes I mentioned earlier, but he is 5 star....

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Great pull he is a beast, level him as far as you can go.
    He is great for AQ, AW an all quests
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Thanks for the advice jaff -I hVe neither a 3 or 4 star version of him. Is he still strong unduped?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Lucky. I have a science gem waiting for him and I haven't gotten him with my last 5 tries
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    He is very good
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I'd rank him up and use him over SW personally.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Short answer, I wish him since he was a turd before his buff.

I hope pull him 4* or 5*, wishing it since day 1.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My 4* is in my aq team, he smashes through the likes of Hood, Voodoo and the mystic sims and he's a power house against Dormammu.
    I used him against crossbones, Gwenpool and a skill SIM in the final section of aq today because I foolishly lost my wolverine to AV.
  • Options
    GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I have a 4* at 5/50 and a 5* at 3/45 both duped, definitely a good champion and I bring the 5* to AQ.