**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Coldsnap Bug Again [Merged Threads]

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Ok so I don’t know what keeps happening here but Coldsnap keeps affecting immune champs. I posted a couple months ago that it affected IMIW and now it’s affecting Corvus.

https://youtu.be/KacxMl-1xic

I’m not quite sure why this keeps getting broken but please fix.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Agreed, i don't know why you are taking damage from coldsnap either. Kabam needs to fix this.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Seems legit but I am also thinking that could this be a specific scenario.

Maybe you got hit by Iceman, which disabled your immunity and then the Coldsnap was placed on corvus.
    Now, when the immunity reactivates, coldsnap should be purified. Maybe THAT is the bug? Is that what happened?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Seems legit but I am also thinking that could this be a specific scenario.

Maybe you got hit by Iceman, which disabled your immunity and then the Coldsnap was placed on corvus.
    Now, when the immunity reactivates, coldsnap should be purified. Maybe THAT is the bug? Is that what happened?

No that Coldsnap was activated at the very beginning of the fight and I did not get knocked down in any way.
    Seriously guys does anything work? Getting tired of all these bugs.

https://youtu.be/ljPmP3lbTh8
  • I had this happen to me as well
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Happend to me today. It was the cold snap at the beginning of the fight
    In arena
    On iOS 12.1
    iPhone 7

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    yep same here
  • We'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Could those who have seen this let us know what game modes this happened in or which ones the videos were taken in?
  • Also, if possible, could you let us know what fights these were in those modes, or what node buffs might've been involved? Or what synergies may have been active, if any?
    Arena
    g8usylxz5anu.png
    Also, if possible, could you let us know what fights these were in those modes, or what node buffs might've been involved? Or what synergies may have been active, if any?

It has happened in both arena and AQ. In AQ it was Map 4 bleed node.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    Node 36 in war corvus tales bleed from that node 80% of the time.
  • Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    This happened yesterday to my Corvus in variant when facing iceman on 3.1 middle path. So today I went into arena with iceman vs. Corvus to test it out and he was still taking coldsnap damage right from the start of the fight. I am using an iPhone 10 with updated software and mcoc is fully updated as well.

In the photo you can see the coldsnap debuff is applied, the red text damage from it is applied, and CG still has full glaive charges.

mzvl2dzi11dv.png
    Multiple people have reported this now. We need a mod to step in and see this.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    they will let the team know and get back to you guys. also what device are you using?
    they will let the team know and get back to you guys. also what device are you using?

It’s already in the post.
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    edited January 2019
    What’s going on !! Why Corvus is taking coldsnap damage !

rwmu9l4xxj9d.jpeg
    5wpo6skxdbiq.jpeg
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Wolf

See yourself and explain to us !
    Is that way to burn items?
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    MODs is this true?
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    Isnt that the icon for Frostbite? If so, frostbite isn’t a debuff.

No it’s the icon for coldsnap
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Damn Dorky Dave gave you the business.
  • My Corvus was taking bleed damage while his immunity was active.
  • Hey there @reeaan, would you be able to tell us the source of that Coldsnap? Did it come from the signature ability, the SP1, or SP3?
  • YungPiru6 wrote: »
    My Corvus was taking bleed damage while his immunity was active.

Would you be able to tell us what mode this was in or who you were fighting?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I experienced this as well fighting against Iceman in 3.2 of Uncollected this month on the spite path. It was from his sig ability coldsnap at the start of the fight and I had immunity active.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m totally fine after fighting 2.2 Iceman, no damage from sig ability
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    It seems to be a random hit or miss thing as I had no problems with it against an Iceman yesterday.