**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 team help?

Would a team of 5* capiw, 5* red hulk, 4* stark spidey, 4* archangel, and 4* KM all 4/40 or 2/35 be able to push through act 5 ch 2? I’ve already done 5.1.1.
(All unduped)

Comments

• Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Prob not
  • Options
    Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    I probably couldn’t because I can’t decide but if your a skilled player then yes
  • Options
    Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Tomstar124 wrote: »
    I probably couldn’t because I can’t decide but if your a skilled player then yes

I can’t dex*
  • Options
    wish i had that luck with the five stars lol but nope ive got higher end champions my roadblock was 5.2.4 its brutal from start to finish (by higher end i mean 4 maxed out five stars beyond god teirs and god teirs)
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    That's probably not enough unless you are extremely skilled; some of those quests up to Uncollected can be brutal, as previously said. That being said, you've got the foundation for a solid team to tackle it; just work on rank up materials. I'd say keep pounding through some earlier exploration and work on anything that'll get you those cats, iso and gold to rank up the champs.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Yes archangel counters so much in act 5, if you spend a lot of time practicing first. Take it slow, learn how to intercept, play around bane, masochism etc before you go for a full run. There's no rush the more time you put in practicing the less money and or units you'll spend
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’d say the may be a little underranked. While those champs can be used to finish 5.2, I would suggest at least your 4* be 5/50 and 5* be R3. However, the flip side is, CAIW is very good and if you do have skill, he can take you through a lot. I would say you can definitely make it to 5.2.6 but I feel like 5.2.6 might be a little too much if you’re not prepared or skilled enough.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Do you have a Sabretooth?