**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Plat3/Gold1 Ally

Planning to join after AQ today
aecwytbhqpyz.png

Comments

• OXQ81OXQ81 Posts: 311
    hi added via in game...u can add me at oxq81 via line thks
  • LeesensaLeesensa Posts: 72
    Add me on line app : Leesensa
  • BlueDevilsBlueDevils Posts: 18
    Hi tr3nch,

I sent you a friend request. We have an opening in a high gold 1 ally (top 400) that has improved in rank every season. We also run 3 BGs of 5x5 (140+ million AQ). No event minimums; we hit top milestones for most events anyway. Ally is highly stable (been around almost 3 years) and members like one another and have fun in chats. We use the LINE app to communicate.

You can also find me on line: blue__devils (with 2 underscores).

Best,
    BD
  • We are gold 1 and run maps 554 in AQ
    Of interested let me know
  • BruteForce247BruteForce247 Posts: 32
    We finished top 300 in Gold 1 last season and finished ranked 432 in aq running map 5x5 this week. Contact me on Line at jfortner627 if interested.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are 13 mil Gold 1/Plat 3 alliance. Very serious but not a crazy second job. No arena grind needed. No crazy minimums. Just AQ and AW. We run 55544 and sometimes 55444 on occasion. Usually hit 100 mil AQ points. Plenty of glory and crystals. We hit most events as well but nothing required. Low donations. 90/12/7..

Enough with the stats though. We mainly have fun. Very friendly chat line. Discord chat will be required. Much better than line. Ask anyone. Worldwide alliance with members from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, India, Croatia, Guam, Serbia. We bring the fun back to the game without having the overbearing need to treat it like a second job.

We are looking for uncollected players. Someone who brings 30k+ defense with some 4/55s and god tier 5/50 or better defenders. Able to handle themselves in AQ and AW at a tier 3/4 level. We recently created a lower alliance and moved some of our members there to work on progression. We want to get back to that Plat 3 level.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line