**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Failed to log in network error

Hi. I've been having the same issue since the Spider-Man update. The game screen loads, Game Center welcome pops up and then it goes straight to the failed to log in pop up.

Anyway I can sort this?

Comments

• Gazzz_88Gazzz_88 Member Posts: 6
    mlvob9w8o1ow.png

I just get this error over and over.
    Nothing? From anyone? No mod willing to reply at all? No one else having this issue?
    Have I posted this in the wrong place?
  • beaupoembeaupoem Member Posts: 443
    had connection issues occasionally in arenas earlier. rebooted the game, switched the champs i was using, and it resolved itself.
  • phd_kurdapyo_01phd_kurdapyo_01 Member Posts: 26
    Haven't gotten any issues. Usually, this error appears on my screen if I'm not strongly connected to my wifi or data internet connection.
    Hmm no internet issue. Tried on wifi and mobile data.
    Signal is full, not having any problem with any other game or online feature on the phone. Just with this game :/
    And I can't even get into the game. That screen is as far as it goes. Even after the most recent update, same problem
  • DIRCHEMONDIRCHEMON Member Posts: 1
    Same here, I haven't been able to log in all day.
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Member Posts: 40
    Same here and still cant
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    U guys r on Android or IOS? Cuz i don't have this problem on Android
    iOS I've had the problem since the Spider-Man update. I've tried deleting and re installing, changing the mobile data rules. Alsorts it's just the same thing. Won't get past the screen I posted a pic of.
    Guess I'll just delete it. Obviously can't be fixed and no ones seems to be able to help. Shame. I was really getting into it.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    This happens to me only when accessing arena. I am so tired of this ****.
    a3qc6m05qkxv.png
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
    Same with me for arena nearly missed GG due to 2 hours of not being able to get on.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Member Posts: 296
    I explained this earlier this morning:

I realized why was it. It's whenever you play in arena, the scenario goes like this:

you are doing 2/3* arena, you select the team you'll be using, and then you go back, choose the team for a second arena, like 4* arena. On the second arena, you'll get that error.

You need to go back, finish the 2/3* arena, free your champs, and then you can go back and continue with the 4* arena.

It didn't work like that before, and I guess it's a bug from the version, because I got the same error, with my wife's iphone (latest OS), my ipad (latest OS), my other tablet, a Sony Z4 (Android N), and my regular phone and S5 (Android M).