Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Should I leave my alliance

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
So I’ve got a little problem. I’ve been in this alliance for about a year. Basically it’s a alliance where the only requirement is to log in daily and participating in AQ and AW was optional. Recently the alliance had fallen apart and I feel like it’s not benefiting me at all where I could be in a different earning materials. I’ve recently ran out of iso also. I’ve come to get your opinion on whether I should leave as recently I’ve been invited to a active newly formed alliance. I just kind of feel bad leaving my old one since I’ve been with it for so long

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 386 ★★
    Yes
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 144
    Add the active members to your friends list and leave.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Were a long running alliance and are looking for a teammate or. Two. We would love to have have someone that has your loyalty to an alliance . My IGN is same as here friend me
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Were a long running alliance and are looking for a teammate or. Two. We would love to have have someone that has your loyalty to an alliance . My IGN is same as here friend me
    I’ll add you my friend :)
    I’m Ben btw
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Great thanks
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Great thanks

Message me when you’ve accepted it my friend