**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should i try to get uncollected? Got some +30% champboosts stashed

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Smibsismi wrote: »
    w38sab2kwoav.jpg

Rank up Blade dude haha, yeah go for uncollected should be a breeze with that team
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Of course. Doesn’t matter the champs. Why wouldn’t you try? Go as far as you can, and then go back and build up.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    It should be very easy for you. I did it with much limited champs
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Your 5 star luck is good
  • SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24
    Oh @King363672, my few first 5* were Spidey Miles, Gambit and Superior Ironman. And yeah, i will try and get uncollected. I have completed 5.1.1 and about a month ago i struggled with the breakthrough chapter and gave this up. Now im ready to go and **** this collector up!
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Just know what you’re getting into. Watch videos. Don’t get discouraged
  • SmibsismiSmibsismi Posts: 24
    Yup! Thanks guys. Any advice? And champ recommendations?
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Seems more like a post of look what I got... But go for it...
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    @Smibsismi I don’t even remember what team I used. I don’t think I even used a 5*. I used about 400 units a clear, SW, Sparky, crossbones and 2 others I can’t remember. I don’t know much about who you have honestly. I’m chasing all of them. It’s gonna suck. You’re prob gonna die to some special 1s a lot. Like I said, just watch instructional videos and bring your tolerance of bullish!t.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Smibsismi wrote: »
    Oh @King363672, my few first 5* were Spidey Miles, Gambit and Superior Ironman. And yeah, i will try and get uncollected. I have completed 5.1.1 and about a month ago i struggled with the breakthrough chapter and gave this up. Now im ready to go and **** this collector up!

Recently got superior Ironman