**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which MCOC Youtuber do you think has the best sense of humor?

In your opinion, which one has the most amusing reactions, the best sarcasm and the funniest jokes?

Which MCOC Youtuber do you think has the best sense of humor? 168 votes

Seatin
56%
GKaineClobberin_TimesamalasravanA_Noob_Is1danm11JRock808LosspikBigbadromoOllyoxenfreezuffyFallencircusJetenyoUlsorMidknight007IrakliSungjmyPUNCAKESamMarquez1haunted_memorypbeadle 95 votes
Prof Hoff
6%
MaximumCrashMets17Darkrider05MelkerlanneroAnkalagonnSNEERace930999pigupompomMyzahWelderofortune2Obaid_Jacob03 11 votes
Rich The Man
11%
lm2Star_Lord_draco7326_7311G0311JJGTinoMiaGildenlowOpandemonioAleorSairam44Dead_mutation1KelvinKagefu2_10ab28pHamin_I_PlanetEarthTwoFTLethalProtector 19 votes
Dorky Diggety Dave
10%
[Deleted User]Indrick781AjavedCapWW2Dexman1349SpeedbumpSolrac_2Luckylefty01Dean9300450Carlos2504Hellboyy9999PrathapCh1efsterB_Dizzle_01Gertis_mangkas1Wakanda4Ever278maddmaxx308 17 votes
Brian Grant
7%
ArcDeAngelusDragonfeiScottryanIcejrDeadmaddyJim0172ShaheerFIazMrTicTac19992008Priyansh7cx23433Mengel13Arham1Fenico 13 votes
Crystal Opening Whale
2%
DrownedGodfiermanmuchMasterFlintSavio444Esket1t_420 5 votes
Someone else (You Name Them)
4%
KDoggg2017KennadoIJsmutsScarlett_DankestChefCharlie_SceneKormoBananaGrant 8 votes

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Prof Hoff
    Prof Hoff. I love those puns he made when opening crystals: "Oh.... Miles... that's Miles away from Corvus" :D
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Seatin
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Prof Hoff. I love those puns he made when opening crystals: "Oh.... Miles... that's Miles away from Corvus" :D

I like Seatin and proff personally
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Seatin
    I love salt. Put it on everything.
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    TiffanyXO ;)
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Jade Sura 😍
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Seatin
    Easily love that pasty british comedy. But proff hoffs puns are good and richthemans turtle is good
  • TheBig0TheBig0 Posts: 18
    Seatin
    A salty Boi is a funny Boi
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Prof Hoff
    Clydania wrote: »
    Easily love that pasty british comedy. But proff hoffs puns are good and richthemans turtle is good

Agree.Rich the man is very funny too. Sometimes I found the jokes too british, and I had to do some reaearch online, but Im subscribed to him, so no that much issue
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    COWhale has said some funny stuff. But tbh not all of his jokes land.

Seatins self-deprecating humor always gets me, though.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rich The Man
    CoWhale has the charisma of a sea cucumber.
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    Seatin
    Clown Fiesta of a game, Send A Colossus His Way, Kabam CEO and Poor Life Decisions are pretty well known by the community.

Other YouTubers are funny at times, but Seatin also occasionally makes videos for the sake of comedy periodically.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I pretty much like them all. COW is fun to watch entertain himself. Rich the Man is silly in a good way. Prof Hoff's puns are so bad I laugh anyway. But Seatin has that self-deprecating schtick down to a science. Just today he said "I c0cked that one up. Just made it by the skin of my balls!" Lolololololol.😂🤣😂😁
  • Dorky Diggety Dave
    Lets not forget the analizer as well
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Seatin
    Man of Poor life decisions
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    idk man. The anaylzer and anonymous2k videos always crack me up.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I follow all the above content creators and respect what they do. My all-time personal favs either no longer stream or put out content sparingly now. Mainly Yeet and Vekxs. Those two at their peak were some of the most fun and hilarious streamers around.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Seatin
    And don’t forget... LIL JOH
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Rich The Man
    Rich the man is the best.
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    DoolieRay. Personally, nothing can beat his opening of a single gmc crystal to pull Wasp. He yelled "Wagons"
  • Rich The Man
    Haven't seen any other YouTubers.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Seatin
    Seatin for his salt but Brian makes me laugh from his weird ways
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited January 2019
    Who cares at all , if I ever did watch one I’m pretty sure my **** would be on mute
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Brian Grant
    CLOWN FIESTA
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Seatin
    seatin 1st and brian for a distant 2nd. the rest are really bland in general, but also lacking in humor for the most part
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Rich The Man
    FatalEnd wrote: »
    In your opinion, which one has the most amusing reactions, the best sarcasm and the funniest jokes?

The Christmas video... 😂😂😂😂😂